Art thread

Haha, nice one, Prinny. Such a bizarre image. The devil looks cool, too. Keep it up!

Anyway, progress on a Zero picture. I realized I've been doing a lot of Capcom stuff lately:

(*cropped)
zeroprogress4.png

EDIT: Also progress on Iris. She'll be greyscaled and slapped somewhere in the background faded into the background like one of those Star Wars posters. Zero will be conveniently looking directly at her.

irisprogress.png

The progress is...iffy. Her anime depiction in the games is to the side (had to youtube it to get a decent picture of her). Not sure about her face, and her hair is...well...HUGE. Not sure if it still has that interesting appearance in a more realistic style or if it looks too silly and I should reduce it to a more sensible size. Outside opinions?

Last edited:
Haha, well that's one for reducing hair size.

Crap, the links aren't working now. What the crap? Somebody let me know if they can see them or not.

While I may not be an epic artist like some of you, I'll still post:

It's Snake. (Please excuse the crappy quality. My phone isn't the best camera)

My art always comes out too anime-esque for my liking... *sigh* I don't have a scanner either. As all know the 20 min pic in my second sig was done by me in Flash.

I'm just glad to see other people posting here. This thread is so underrated. ;_;

Here's just a couple of my cartoon-style art thingies. The first is my character, Jimbo, for a story I've been working on, the second is a Doctor Who fanart from the season with Jon Pertwee:

ohgod.jpg

pbts.png

Wow some of those drawings are just so awesome Bio, great work. Please show us your final results.

Did some animesque sketching today. Just need to recharge my camera.

Christa, you are very good! :D

Ennnnvvvvyyyyyyy... No! Stop it brain!

all my artwork is here http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/vixietigraraliv/1/ i'd post it here but it's waaaaaaaaaaay too much to put in one post and i dont wanna double post so check em out and tell me what ya think of them

the pic thats attached is one that i HAD to put on here! its a picture taken in a online game called Second Life. this is one of my fursona characters her name is Tigrara. please click it to see it bigger!

Attachments

• tigger..JPG
    tigger..JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Well here's something I have spent the last few days on

Back