Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

hmm ok i have an idea then

instead of all the worries of a tournament and setting it up and all that **** why dont we just set a time for everyone to go on gabbly and well just challenge each other in there

****in easy

Ness said:
wats gabbly? how about i draw up an elimination style tournament table and see how everyone likes that?
yeah i was gonna do it ages ago but i didnt wanna take over, i got flamed for that once before lol

Almo said:
yeah i was gonna do it ages ago but i didnt wanna take over, i got flamed for that once before lol
Almo I pass on the torch to you, yes I'll admit mine failed. So I'm passing it on to you, I''ve got a bunch of pictures I drew up for the tournament if you want them (medals, charts etc.) just PM me, and if you need help just PM me.

Hey Joker welcome back :thumbsup:, You didn't miss much the tournament failed and as I mentioned above I'm giving it to Almo because he's seems to want to do it.

deity_link said:
Hey Joker welcome back :thumbsup:, You didn't miss much the tournament failed and as I mentioned above I'm giving it to Almo because he's seems to want to do it.
oh **** lol um well i cant do much tonight cause i got final assesments to do :s can see what i can wack up tomorrow night :) ness seems keen so im sure he/she will help.

gpoleweski said:
Hey Everybody! I'm Back, And I Got My R4ds, Soooooo Cool, How Is Everybody? Did I Miss Much?
get brothers in arms ds that game ****in pwns

and as for the strikers tournament, i stick by my idea of having no tables and no arranged matches and we all go on gabbly ( www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com ) and just challenge each other.

or we could do it the other way

i dont give a ****

EDIT: but we MUST have winners banners.... i want to have a collection of them

Didn't Deity just do the no arranged tournament and have it crumble? Why don't we just arrange matches? Just pull names out of a hat for the initial games and give people a week or so to play and post there results back in the thread. Or just a knockout comp. I was involved in one of them at mywii.com.au which was a success. Eitherway, I think the competitors need to know who they're playing.

Almo said:
oh **** lol um well i cant do much tonight cause i got final assesments to do :s can see what i can wack up tomorrow night :) ness seems keen so im sure he/she will help.

HE will be more than happy to help if you need it, lets get this tournament started again!

Awesome that's fine with me :thumbsup:

Back