Nintendo's international press event schedules

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
noticed a few threads asking about the specific times the conferences will start this weekend.

Well, thanks to a poster on the IGN forums here's a complete list of times for the Nintendo events In Europe, Asia, North America, complete with the timezones.

Japan Event
* 8:00PM (Wednesday) - 2:00AM (Thursday) EDT
* 5:00PM (Wednesday) - 11:00PM (Wednesday) PDT
* 1:00AM (Thursday) - 7:00AM (Thursday) GMT/UTC
* 2:00AM (Thursday) - 8:00AM (Thursday) BST
* 10:00AM (Thursday) - 4:00PM (Thursday) Japan Time

U.S Event
* 9:00AM (Thursday) - 4:00PM (Thursday) EDT
* 6:00AM (Thursday) - 1:00PM (Thursday) PDT
* 1:00PM (Thursday) - 8:00PM (Thursday) GMT/UTC
* 3:00PM (Thursday) - 9:00PM (Thursday) BST
* 10:00PM (Thursday) - 5:00AM (Friday) Japan Time

Europe Event
* 7:00AM (Friday) - 1:00PM (Friday) EDT
* 4:00AM (Friday) - 10:00AM (Friday) PDT
* 11:00AM (Friday) - 5:00PM (Friday) GMT/UTC
* 12:00PM (Friday) - 6:00PM (Friday) BST
* 8:00PM (Friday) - 2:00AM (Saturday) Japan Time

Source: http://www.nintendobuddy.com/megaton_times.html

Counting down the hours, but probably will take the retailers a few days to get their ducks in a row on pre ordering. Don;t think they will be ready as soon as the release date and price breaks.

SolidusRaccoon said:
Counting down the hours, but probably will take the retailers a few days to get their ducks in a row on pre ordering. Don;t think they will be ready as soon as the release date and price breaks.

Yea good point, might take them a while to workout their preorder allowances or something.

Tnanks for that. Ive been wondering if the news will be waiting for me when i get home from school. By the way, is ALL of that time of them talking or is does that include the playing. I assume the playing on the console is afterwards?

Last edited:
So ill be clicking refresh every min untill theres a release date

Sounds like a plan. ill simply be getting up at 6am tomorrow. No release day or price, but i'll find out if there's anything major thay're not telling us... perhaps a bundle package... ill know all the specs. The games on the virtual console. How it'll work. A rough price of them all. How the internet will work on it. Any more games? New controllers?

perhaps ill make it 5am?

I know they will reveal price and date etc, but only for japan in japan conference, and USA date in Us etc. I am in UK, so wont get date and price untill tomorrow. That's what i meant.

EDIT: 100 posts :lol: :lol: :lol:
(yes alright, ill shut up now...)

chessaholic said:
I know they will reveal price and date etc, but only for japan in japan conference, and USA date in Us etc. I am in UK, so wont get date and price untill tomorrow. That's what i meant.

EDIT: 100 posts :lol: :lol: :lol:
(yes alright, ill shut up now...)
Dont you mean...you wont know the price until friday?! Not tomoro :p

Friday is the date of the European conference...tomoro is thursday :yesnod:

Eh...we're gonna know in 2 hours and 9 minutes if someone from Japan reveals it here. meh, maybe IGN will tell us? But if not, tomorrow it is!

yeah i hope someone is able to post it up on here, because im going to be heading to work in like 10 mins and wont have acess to ign or other sites, but i do know wiichat.com works on the computers at work as well as my phone, ill be checking back here to see if anyone has posted anything about what happened in japan... if im correct.... 2 hour and 3 mins to go? ( from where im at in california)

Kunu said:
Eh...we're gonna know in 2 hours and 9 minutes if someone from Japan reveals it here. meh, maybe IGN will tell us? But if not, tomorrow it is!
Yea, but I am talking about the UK price...The Japan price will be cheaper than the UK price, because we have sooo much tax added on.

So I will wait till friday to learn about the UK price (if that makes sense?)

My plan is to know after school, because on friday I will not have school, I can have all day to discuss the theme (release date and price).

Back