Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

hahaha your a wanka! how about someone posts some match ups and we start this all over again? i'm lookin at deity...

Ness said:
hahaha your a wanka! how about someone posts some match ups and we start this all over again? i'm lookin at deity...
lol yeah, there never was accually any match ups it was just oh well play 6 matches and then...? lol kinda got lost along the way and when i was on the other night no one was on so i dont know, btw ness youve got an impressive amount of points!

haha thanks bro, i had some trouble at school so i was just playin for ages at home so i racked up a **** load! ne way i was thinking we should have a knock out tournament rather than a round robin? post some match ups and you organise when you wanna play your opponent in your own time on the forums. Just have your matches played by a certain deadline, post the results and go on from there. any thoughts?

call me a wanker will you

well... looks like this can be sorted out with little game i like to call "watch tim pwn u at strikers"

after 8:30 tonight though

because I DO HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO

hahah alllrite man we'll have a match my friend codes on the front page look forward to it. i'll be on at 8.30 just for you little timmy :) Whats your friend code it's not there, and lets play a big match if your not too busy

well wasnt that a nice game of "watch tim pwn u at strikers" it really is too bad though that you weren't "pwn-ing" any one. hahah nah but it was fun lets play again sometime.

Tim the Elite said:
yeah if my disc would read

its my wii overheating

damn thing
lol

But yeah, we should have like some proper fixtures or sometin cause this really aint working so far.

Back