Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

I'm with Deity come on I need to go to the Mii Channel then find myself and then change it from Pete. Come on Almo you expect me to do that ;)

Eagles said:
I'm with Deity come on I need to go to the Mii Channel then find myself and then change it from Pete. Come on Almo you expect me to do that ;)
LMAO you bloody lazy auzzies! ok well deity can you please add everyones Mii name beside thier wiichat name

that makes sense, 1 of the 2, mii name on front page or change your name.

SHITE!!!!! I won't have accsess to my wii for the first week of the holidays so i wont be able to do the tourney.

we seriously have to do more than 1 tourney, otherwise i will die. maybe 2nd week of holidays?

deity_link said:
Sorry Almo not gonna happen my name is Daniel and its gonna stay Daniel. Also I'm gonna write up the matches for weekend one....hmmmm.. I might use my mii profile in some way....nah screw it I'll just post them up on the first page for all to see.

BTW everyone check back on the front page for tournamnet details ie.dates, matches etc.

So whos gonna be plalyin who in the first round? can you post it with times and everything?

Just a thought concerning the finals. Wouldn't 10 people be too many in a 14 player tournament? Perhaps just 1st v. 2nd, and 3rd v. 4th ? Or even just 1st v. 2nd ?

Dunno. Juuuuuuust a thought.

Flip said:
Just a thought concerning the finals. Wouldn't 10 people be too many in a 14 player tournament? Perhaps just 1st v. 2nd, and 3rd v. 4th ? Or even just 1st v. 2nd ?

Dunno. Juuuuuuust a thought.

I agree, perhaps we go for Quarter Finals,

1st Vs 8th

2nd Vs 7th

3rd Vs 6th

4th Vs 5th

Yeah okay I've updated alot and concerning the matches I've decide to try this. I've put down several times over the weekend for people to attend so basically you have to attend enough of them to get 6 matches played (Jono can't do the tournament) so yeah like the idea?

y not friday nite? ie tonite?

Hey, that is today!
Anytime now, it's the holidays. Just PM/MSN me and you can practice for the tourney (I can practice being a gracious loser)
If I'm not answering, I'm probably doing... -points to siggy-

OK, ill get on in a sec.
I need to add you first... Ihavent added anyone yet... actually only 3 people. Hoorah.

hehe I had a weird twitch in my hand on the last powermove or whatever they are and lost. Good game though, were almost equal.

I scored cause I'm pro and used a cheap trick.

Back