Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

Woot, this wifi comps gonna rock!
Anyway, i reckon we should have mii names next to the fc codes on the first page so we know who is who.
(BTW, my mii's name is Maanas)

m7ticalm said:
Woot, this wifi comps gonna rock!
Anyway, i reckon we should have mii names next to the fc codes on the first page so we know who is who.
(BTW, my mii's name is Maanas)
how about you go into the Mii channel and just change your Mii name to your Wiichat name, much easier that way and it doesnt effect anything.

I got strikers now :D :D :D. Friend code later when I'll shall have the TV (so either very late tonight (11pm+) or very ealry tommorow (7am-)) So is this weekend to soon ??? I think it is

I shall have to change my user title because of that and quote you but I can't play right now if your on later (much later...) then I might vs you then

Almo said:
hey rivi mate sorry just got my laptop fixed, will add you to MSC sometime nxt week, friday avo maybe? exams and sht nxt week so yeah, PM me to remind me.
No problem mate, I know exactly what it's like to have exams; just had mine this week and now I'm ready and all excited for HEAPS of gaming time. 4 weeks holiday! :cornut:

Edited to add: I've added everyone on MSC so add me whenever and we shall have a game or two online! :D

THis is awesome!! Too bad no one wants to give me strikers so i can join the fun...

I have the best Miyamoto and WarioLugia mii, if anyone wants it just add me on your wii.

2104 4199 3715 1601- such a special number i know

Ok my frined code is: 502614 346616, I've added all of you :D

Diomedes said:
I have the best Miyamoto and WarioLugia mii, if anyone wants it just add me on your wii.

2104 4199 3715 1601- such a special number i know
Yes please! Will add you very soon. :)

At the current moment yes it is planned out for next weekend I'll work out the stuff tonight at about 9:00ish so can everyone get on gabbly/MSN so we can work it all out?

Back