Australia: No online MOH:H2 For You

RivalDestiny said:
No Online? No Splitscreen multiplayer? It's like buying nothing...

Hey, where else can you buy a World War themed FPS? This is pretty much the only one you can buy... *cough*

Atomheart said:
Well, I ONLY own a Wii, and I still think it's mediocre crap. But I have played tons of online shooters in the past (years ago) on the PC, PS2, and a bit on Xbox. But it's been a few years.

So I can't imagine that many people here have NEVER played an online shooter. Right? Or are people here so buried in Nintendo's ass that they've neglected every other gaming platform?

If i had no warranty on my 360 and it broke. Either I would buy another 360 (if I had money to spend on it) or I would just buy MoH:H2 even after experiencing great shooters like CS and CoD4 I would still enjoy MoH:H2.

T3kNi9e said:
If i had no warranty on my 360 and it broke. Either I would buy another 360 (if I had money to spend on it) or I would just buy MoH:H2 even after experiencing great shooters like CS and CoD4 I would still enjoy MoH:H2.

Do you own MOH:H2? Have you even played it?

Dbomb3 said:
not worth a buy w/ no online

I love the game. And I totally agree. Not without a major price slash.

Why EA? Why?

Returned to EB, didnt have to explain why the girl took the words out of my mouth.
ME: Hi I'd like to return this *produces a JB hifi bag*
HER: What is it?
ME: MOH:H2 for Wii, it.....
HER: ...hasnt got the online mode? Yer 3 people have already returned it today.

Then she took the game chucked it in a box behind her and gave me my money back.

Man, I'm wondering if their sales count even if it was returned the next day.... itd be crap if all those returned sales count.

Wow.

I am really sorry you guys get shafted so hard so often by the gaming industry.

But the sad fact is: Even if there was a continental boycott of all EA product in response to this, the company wouldn't feel a thing. They're selling games had over fist worldwide. So it's not like the boycott of one best seller will screw them over too badly, especially if it's only from one continent.
They'd most likely catch the news of the continental boycott and say "Gee I guess they git tired of getting the leftovers..oh well now they get nothing at all...lulz"

If I was personally in your shoes, I would do some research into the matter, and if situations allowed; I would sell my wii and games on ebay and use the money to buy an imported one, and just import my games.

Erh...Or I could just get another wii so then I had 2...that would be good...but the thing is...where's the money...I won't worry about it too much...if they screw up another game I like...I'll personally kill them...

ah good call:killing...killing is good :yesnod:

I agree if you can get another wii so you can import the games or get a reliable mod for your current one allowing for the use of imported discs I'd go down that road. But that's just me personally.

I was thinking of that...but I'm not sure if there's one out there that's really good enough yet...and safe enough....Going off topic..best to stop talk about this or the 'man' or 'woman' will get angry...the other 'man' knows why...

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Wow.

I am really sorry you guys get shafted so hard so often by the gaming industry.

But the sad fact is: Even if there was a continental boycott of all EA product in response to this, the company wouldn't feel a thing. They're selling games had over fist worldwide. So it's not like the boycott of one best seller will screw them over too badly, especially if it's only from one continent.
They'd most likely catch the news of the continental boycott and say "Gee I guess they git tired of getting the leftovers..oh well now they get nothing at all...lulz"

If I was personally in your shoes, I would do some research into the matter, and if situations allowed; I would sell my wii and games on ebay and use the money to buy an imported one, and just import my games.

Importing a Wii is not realistic for many of us. We shouldn't have to go to that trouble; instead, we should be working to get the Australian gaming industry improved.

EA will notice if MoH:H2 doesn't sell anywhere near as well in Australia as it has done in other continents - I'm sure they have heaps of statisticians for that. I also think that it won't take them much to realise why the game didn't sell.

Australia only holds about 21 million people, but that doesn't mean that we should be ignored by the gaming industry. EA just took a blow, however slight, out of pure laziness. Hopefully they will rectify this.

Back