MetroidZ

Only took 4 years to get1
May 20, 2006
London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
Wii Online Code
1000-0000-0000-0000
I want to use this pic in my avatar:

17733.gif

But it is 6 pixels to wide. I'm not really complaining about the height, but seeing as where your write location etc; it takes up more than 80 pixels, I don't see why avatars can't have MORE than 80px too.

I agree. I used to go on allhiphop.com, and theyre avatars can go up to like 200x100 and it looks great and doesn't stretch screen!
But I recon there will be no change so i resized it for you if your interested :)
donkeyjd0.gif

You need to download it. A page will come up. Click on it and a gray screen with your avatar will come up. Move your mouse to where it says "100%" and click the arrow. Now put it to 80%. Viola!

I'm not talking about resizing.

Wiired said:
I agree. I used to go on allhiphop.com, and theyre avatars can go up to like 200x100 and it looks great and doesn't stretch screen!
But I recon there will be no change so i resized it for you if your interested :)
donkeyjd0.gif
Yeah, I didn't wanna cut off some of the pic, but it looks like ima' have to deal with it at the moment. :sad: (thanks for saving me time BTW) :thumbsup:

i added a canvas around it to make it 86x86 then sized it down to 80x80 so nothing would get cut off.
437n95y.gif

Back