Awesome gaming moments!

Ezekiel86

Chillin in the Mill
Jun 26, 2006
Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in
Wii Online Code
4149-4465-6987-2962
That's right folks! Share here some of your greatest moments in gaming! Regail all your good times, sharing the best moments you've had with videogames, games that mean something to you and whatnot, share, talk and discuss!!

I'll start it off with three instances, two from Red Faction.

I was fighting Colonel Masako (the final boss) and we were in the midst of a wild gunfight. I was badly injured and running out of ammo so I scaled a ladder upto some overhead catwalks in the hanger, and started firing the last few shots of my Rail Driver in her direction. I was down to my last Rail Slug and she was a good fifty metres away, but when I fired, it shot right through her head (Talk about "A gunshot to the head of trepidation" [good song]). My best friend was there at the time and we still cannot believe it to this day!

Secondly, was right at the end of Red Faction, when you have to enter arrow combinations to defuse a bomb against the clock. I was down to the last series of button combos, and the clock was ticking, 5...4...3...2....1 and at the last second, I, by some miraculous fluke hammered out the correct multi-digit combination with less than a second left on the clock (something like 0.37 seconds, something ridiculous!). I couldnt believe it!

Last but not least, it was somewhat less spectacular, but still great! I was playing Vice City, and I was driving somewhere but had all these guys trying to ram me off the road, and I quoted the Simpsons: "You're proving quite the caterpillar in our buttermilk" and me and my best mate stopped, then just broke out in hysterical laughter!

Share some of your experiences here :)

i just remember in a game i had
i was up till 3 oclock trying to killkl 1 guy and i was about 2 turn it off with anger and then i finally whipped his ass it was so good that i was shouting and woke my bro up
he bet me up then
lol

one of my more recent best gaming moments was when i got to the part in diamond, where dialga unleashes it's dark cloud like thing and it covers all the skies in sinnoh. then it shows you a few of the towns in real 3-D as it happens. it was sweet.

playing on gears of war, went on a mad one man mission and i owned everything :) while my partner was gettin killed. . .

erm, on GUN i went into quick draw mood and like let rip a few cans of whoop ass :)

when i finally completed simpsons hit and run!

call of duty 3, the full game, to me it felt amazing i felt great, i feltlike a hero and a ledgeond when i finished last level, it was such a great feeling i felt soo good like i influenced something! oh i get shivers thinking about it :D

erm completeting the first 4 acts on gears of war in one sitting with my friend. . . .

Game: Gears Of War
Weapon: Pistol
Why it was amazing: Me taking on three guys
Outcome: Me pistol whipping/killing all three

I used my pistol on wretchs always!
I found it harder to shot locasts wid a pistal but i killed 2 or 3 through out the game not in a row.

my chainsaw massarcer in gears of war!
brrrrzzzzzzzz, i owned you locast scum :p

On star wars bounty hunter, on one level you start off before this little canyon with lots of dog things, i said to my friend that il bet him £2 if i can kill all the dogs using my hands, I done it :D

Crackdown- Killing the Shai-Gen kingpin by kicking him off the top of his skyscraper.

GTA: San Andreas- Unlocking the Harrier plane by stealing it from an army base. Tough mission, but fun.

Metroid Prime 2- It took me ages to kill Chykka (the big insect boss), so I was very happy when I finally did. It took me a few tries (which for a boss that takes half an hour to kill, is extremely frustrating), and I survived with only a tiny amount of health.

Final Fantasy XII: I was over the moon when I beat Judge Geese. I was at a very low level but just about managed to beat him after dying so many damn times.

CSS getting banned from a server because I got the whole enemy team with the automatic shotgun whilst having beacon on me (makes a loud beeping sound and a wide circle that shows everyone where you are) without a scratch on me. Piece of cake.

Back