Axtlar's Smash Bros. Brawl Art Shop "The Figur"

Why are we talking about the Cap'n he hasn't even posting in here

By the way:

Minto, I don't know why your request is exactly the same as Santa Claws, but instead of Megaman it's Sonic, yours didn't make it, I'm not doing similar drawings.

Laderer5, either you tell me what I'm asking or don't request at all, in this matter, I'm not gonna be extracting invented stuff out of my mind.

Frogger, SSBB..., you get your drawings, and the bonus winners: Kira, and Luigi, so expect them to be done in a few days. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I haven't had the time for your drawings, but I'll start all of them today!

Frogger said:
I told you this was too much work for you.
Yeah, I know....But I had worse

Kiraownsurmom, Megaman getting Pit's power? what?

Last edited by a moderator:
{Axtlár} said:
Why are we talking about the Cap'n he hasn't even posting in here

By the way:

Minto, I don't know why your request is exactly the same as Santa Claws, but instead of Megaman it's Sonic, yours didn't make it, I'm not doing similar drawings.

Laderer5, either you tell me what I'm asking or don't request at all, in this matter, I'm not gonna be extracting invented stuff out of my mind.

Frogger, SSBB..., you get your drawings, and the bonus winners: Kira, and Luigi, so expect them to be done in a few days. Thanks.
rrrrrrrrrrep! thankyou sooooooo much!!!

Samus101 said:
1. Samus (PED Suit, NOT DARKSAMUS)
2. Don't Care
3. Full body
4. Photoshop colored
5. Yes.
6. Realistic
7. Yes, put "Samus 101"

First Samus I get and for that, my friend, you get your drawing.

Oh I get it, Kira...

Well I just started yesterday, so, I'll finish Frogger's tomorrow for sure, yours probably tomorrow night or the next day in the morning, and the bonus winners will get them the day after the day after tomorrow.
so:
Frogger- Friday
SSBBFan101-Friday night/Saturday morning
Kiraownsurmom-Saturday after morning
Luigi-Saturday night or Sunday
and the Metroid dude probably Monday

Back