Back...then left

BradBoz

WiiChat Member
Jul 26, 2009
I live at the Friend Zone Act 1.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm back...again left.Yes people I'm back for a few minutes.I'm sorry to tell yall that I leaving once again...I'll miss KingBowser,KlonoaCat...mostly those noobs messing around with me.:lol: Well,only the good news is that I'm not leaving the computer alone,I'll be in another site like this.If yall wanna talk to me through this site I'm going,go to Sega.com,Sonic & the Sega All-Star Racing.Go to community,Forums,You are there!BTW,if yall ever heard,Sonic made ANOTHER game!!!Sonic Classic collection,only for DS.Last but not least,Sonic 1,Sonic 2,Sonic 3...SONIC 4!!!Please look it up sometime.Well..I guess this is a good bye..:(

Bye.
:Wishes are Eternal:

bye guy who sounds interesting, and i would of gotten along with just fine cuz hes a sonic fan... i'll miss you already

WHAT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Wait, me a noobah!?:lol: I knew you're just kidding.:) Say hi to your bro for me.;)

I'm back...again left.Yes people I'm back for a few minutes.I'm sorry to tell yall that I leaving once again...I'll miss KingBowser,KlonoaCat...mostly those noobs messing around with me.:lol: Well,only the good news is that I'm not leaving the computer alone,I'll be in another site like this.If yall wanna talk to me through this site I'm going,go to Sega.com,Sonic & the Sega All-Star Racing.Go to community,Forums,You are there!BTW,if yall ever heard,Sonic made ANOTHER game!!!Sonic Classic collection,only for DS.Last but not least,Sonic 1,Sonic 2,Sonic 3...SONIC 4!!!Please look it up sometime.Well..I guess this is a good bye..:(

Bye.

Translation:I'm leaving because I am not as cool as my older brother, BoZ! [insert cry here] So I'm leaving to show you all! [insert something there] Oh, but I'll check up on you using BoZ's account, so Hahahahaha! [insert smiley face here]
xD

Bye.

You dont miss me do ya huh! I see how it is.....[insert punch to face here]. j/k.

Back