Back to School

tijuana1

Make Love Not War
Jan 13, 2007
California
I was wondering since summer vacation is almost over and like at least 50% of the members are still in school, I was wondering when some of you guys/girls go back to school. I go back on the 29th :sick: and as a Freshman :thumbsup: . The high school is like the most well-known in the county.

I'm gonna be a senior in high school. I start back August 23. I'm ready to get ****ed up every weekend.

Evolve82 said:
I am a teacher and start work on the 3rd Sept!

Whoa a teacher!! My class used to bug our teachers a lot. Only if we don't like them. Theres usually only one teacher we don't like.

Sillyhat said:
I'm gonna be a senior in high school. I start back August 23. I'm ready to get ****ed up every weekend.
WOO!! Sounds like a blast!!

But with my school we don't do the freshman, sophomore and that. So I don't know all that. Let's my school consists of 400 people and it's grades 7-12. Hmm I'm going into Grade 10. What would that make me?

I start College in September. I believe I have about five or so courses with times that vary throughout the day.

*sigh* The 23rd I think. I think the reason idk for sure is because I'm in denial.

School=Less Training

*cry*

EDIT: sophomore btw. The only thing I am looking forward to is my friends. God I have the best classes ever this year and me and my friends are going to raise hell all over again. heh heh...

Junior this year for me, go back around September 7th or so.
Can't wait to see the people I couldn't this summer, make the new Principle mad, and see tha Ladies! :lol:

Back