Ban the user above you!

banned the both of u for not staying on topic lol, and seriously, you have such a life to go online and make fun of ppl for not having a life, only no lives do that

banned the both of u for not staying on topic lol, and seriously, you have such a life to go online and make fun of ppl for not having a life, only no lives do that

Got on one day, one person. That means i have no life? Dude....i bet you some nerdy kid, around 14 with no life. Obsessed with call of duty...and you kikae your a horrible guesser. Stick to your video games, computer and books.

Ban lazy jack for being lazy.

i bet your a 12 year old telling on your mom all the time, i spend more of my time doing other stuff,not waiting mu time like you

band3.gif
For having a broken signature.
(For the amount of time it takes you to blink)

Also Yesman
Take it easy
Its the internet enjoy it
(I do tend to be more lax on the rules here, but that dont give you a free ride to abuse people)
(For the sake of randomness heres a song that has the lines "Take it easy" and "Free ride" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWpND8GhBuU )

Banned for dressing like one of the Ice Climbers

Got on one day, one person. That means i have no life? Dude....i bet you some nerdy kid, around 14 with no life. Obsessed with call of duty...and you kikae your a horrible guesser. Stick to your video games, computer and books.

Ban lazy jack for being lazy.

Banned for obvious reasons

banned for have over 200...geesh nerd...

200 or 300 posts really isnt that much. Theres a lot of people on here with 1000 or more posts.

Last edited:
Back