BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE! why??

What's the big deal? It's kinda a blast from the past, I had missed some of these old threads. As for the topic of the thread, I wonder what level of avoidance they ban you, for instance my rep isn't very good b/c I piss people off when I go 20+ kills and 5- deaths and then I talk some smack when people deserve it.

idn, its just the whole necro-posting thing is frowned upon on forums. im not trying to be a jerk lol.

and im fairly certain your rep doesnt have anything to do with getting banned. its more so other players can see how others like you and all that.

i spoke with an xbox live moderator once (he tried to have me banned for acting up on call of duty 4. we had a team of like 4 people with the clan tag RPG and we team killed in s&d. some times you just needed a break from serious gaming ya know? lol) anyways after i talked him out of a temp. ban from live he told me that 11 complaints filed in one hour is an automatic 24 hour ban.

Damn, 11 complaints in an hour. I'm lucky most people are too lazy to file complaints. Otherwise I probably would have a few 24 hour bans under my belt.

Can you get banned from quitting lots of games?
And blueovalboy7 and senses fail can I add you guys?

Microsoft had sent a message out months ago stating anyone with inappropriate Mottos will be banned, usually with inappropriate words in them (for some reason, "Gay" was on the list). Friend of mine got immediately banned for having the word "Fag" in his motto.

"WOOO! Gay Pride! .. ****, I'm ****in' banned!?!"

My friend had to get his name changed like 4 times and just keeps making the same kind of names and still hasn't received any kind of ban for some reason. I mean the names weren't that bad though they all just had a different varition of the word nipples on them.

Can you get banned from quitting lots of games?
And blueovalboy7 and senses fail can I add you guys?

do you mean on live or wiichat? im guessing live... sure GT is SensesFailxWiix

make sure u send a message with the add tho so i know who it is. i dont accept "random" adds

Back