Barely ANYONE at PS3chat has a sense of humor...

your right man !

why would anyone join a forum to get abuse like that !

they = :tard:

Yeah,this is old new's for me.the grill does look awsome though.

Lol so let me get this straight: Does this grill still function as a normal PS3 or did they have it gutted to make room for a grill?

You guys are equally stupid to these guys on the Sony boards, you guys ask repetitive questions and have the terrible grammar, so what's the difference?

I think both, on PS3chat and Wiichat are being equally stupid. Yeah, they made a big fuss over nothing just because someone has made their precious PS3 into a grill but thatd oesnt mean you have to start calling them all fan boys and telling everyone how bad the PS3 is. The truth is, both consoles are good in different ways and its ones opinion that decides to themselves which one that apeals to them more. If both "fanboys" of the wii and PS3 respect each others decisions then would be no, gen war as you might call it. Its 100% the persons choice if he wants to change his PS3 into a grill and you guys have no right in saying he shouldnt. Yes, i do agree it isnt the most clever idea and wouldnt be something i would even consider, as its well just plain crazy.

Just try to take what i said in guys.

Daniel6 said:
I think both, on PS3chat and Wiichat are being equally stupid. Yeah, they made a big fuss over nothing just because someone has made their precious PS3 into a grill but thatd oesnt mean you have to start calling them all fan boys and telling everyone how bad the PS3 is. The truth is, both consoles are good in different ways and its ones opinion that decides to themselves which one that apeals to them more. If both "fanboys" of the wii and PS3 respect each others decisions then would be no, gen war as you might call it. Its 100% the persons choice if he wants to change his PS3 into a grill and you guys have no right in saying he shouldnt. Yes, i do agree it isnt the most clever idea and wouldnt be something i would even consider, as its well just plain crazy.

Just try to take what i said in guys.

You pretty much elaborated on what I said, I'm glad that someone sees both of these 'fanboys' as immature and ignorant.

Back