Best wii gaME

keenydajew said:
dude, u might think its overrated, but it is defintely in the top 4...
do u hav brawl? were u not a fan of SSBM? consider these questions before u say that kind of stuff about brawl.
I own all super smash brothers copies and I hated them, I thought it would be the same for brawl but damn that game is fun as hell. I only played wifi like 3 times, I am more addicted to playing the story mode lots of fun and >.> the sticker parts is really cool. Kinda feels like you are playing a 360 game too since you get trophies(achievements) and that just makes me play the game even more to unlock them all.

Brawl, hands down.
Then Metroid Prime 3 and LoZ: TP tie. SMG was great, but I'm still waiting for the true successor to SM64.

Lastking23 said:
I own all super smash brothers copies and I hated them, I thought it would be the same for brawl but damn that game is fun as hell. I only played wifi like 3 times, I am more addicted to playing the story mode lots of fun and >.> the sticker parts is really cool. Kinda feels like you are playing a 360 game too since you get trophies(achievements) and that just makes me play the game even more to unlock them all.

its good to know that u think brawl is cool, but i dont think that melee was that much worse.

here's my top list:
1. super smash bros. brawl
2. medal of honor: heroes 2
3. mario strikers charged
4. guitar hero 3
5. the legend of zelda: twilight princess

I'm gonna be different here and say Super Mario Galaxy. Brawl would be second or third best.

P.S.- Sorry, but if you've said Brawl without having playing it first, I officially think less of you.

how can you make a suggestion??

HOW

MK comes out a week on fiday,(going to GAME on friday to play it a week early) :ciappa:

and theres many more titles still to come out, what about nintendos other games, pikman, animal crossing..

and theres still third party games which are to come out.

We're saying the best wii game that we have played/ know about, not the best one of the present and the future. That would be stupid. :yesnod: You are allowed to have an opinion on games that you have played or games that you know a lot about and think will be good(but probably not the best because you haven't played them yet).

iPenguin said:
Brawl 100%

On my last post I said that I couldnt choose between SMG and Brawl. I have played a lot of brawl and can now tell that SMG is better IMO. SMG is easy, but that doesnt make a game less fun. Brawl wasnt that hard either. The adventure mode in brawl wasnt that good and the only real reason anyone would play the classic mode is to unlock characters. The online in brawl is pretty bad. The only thing that is good about brawl is the local multiplayer. So without friends, brawl is worthless. Super mario galaxy on the other hand has a very fun singleplayer and a co-op thats alright.

fertogo said:
Brawls adventure is really fun

Well its your opinion. But a lot of people will tell you that it could have been much better. The only thing I liked about the adventure mode was the cut scenes. I felt like I was playing the simpsons game where I was just playing to get to the next scene.

Back