Bipolarity

Well you see, the sheer fact that they're gay makes them depressed because they know they aren't supposed to be that way. They try to be normal but they can't. It kills them more and more on the inside. I would put it in scientific terms but that's not necessary right now.

...Fail.

I'm telling because you guys are threatening me.

God speak to your god.
He likes to hear what you say.
To bad hes a lazy sod
All he dose is sit on his arse all day
At least my god is active.
And he plays good music
Even tho its hard to find him attractive.

I'm bipolar and by the looks of it, it's other bipolar people that gives the condition a bad name, not me. So many advances have been made in treatment that as long as I'm taking my pills, I'm perfectly fine. Athough before I was medicated I used to do stupid stuff both on the internet and in person. Hmm ... anyway ... if you know someone bipolar just make sure they're on medication - otherwise they can be unpredictable and or dangerous.

Also many bipolar people are happy, successful, artistic and you wouldn't know they had it unless they told you. Don't just assume that we're all lunatics.

I'm bipolar and by the looks of it, it's other bipolar people that gives the condition a bad name, not me. So many advances have been made in treatment that as long as I'm taking my pills, I'm perfectly fine. Athough before I was medicated I used to do stupid stuff both on the internet and in person. Hmm ... anyway ... if you know someone bipolar just make sure they're on medication - otherwise they can be unpredictable and or dangerous.

Also many bipolar people are happy, successful, artistic and you wouldn't know they had it unless they told you. Don't just assume that we're all lunatics.

So all bipolar people are gay, right?

$50 says Twilight's a pussy in person, and wouldn't have the balls to say it to someone in real life.

Oh definitely. Judging by some of his comments I've seen on here he's probably extremely sheltered.

Well you see, the sheer fact that they're gay makes them depressed because they know they aren't supposed to be that way. They try to be normal but they can't. It kills them more and more on the inside. I would put it in scientific terms but that's not necessary right now.

+1 Perm Ban
+1 Post Count

Back