Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Its that time again.

Time to take out the trash? Nope.

Time to water the plants? Nope.

Time to buy a new watch? Nope

Its time for another
Pokemovie review

Pika movie 4

I am not going to justify the actual title of this pika short with its actual name (something like pika boo?) Anyways, hide and seak, an OCD lavartar. A run away lawn mower. The shineing thing here is to hear the voice actor that did the totodile. Its freaking donald duck and you know it. I would rather watch cartoons with only todotile and possibly his three nephiews.....Much better than pika movie two, and better than the pichu brothers cartoon.
C+

Pokemovie 4
Celebi: A timeless encounter ; or Pokemon 4 Ever

My opinion of this movie might be better since I did watch it subtitled not dubed. Meowth greatly improved when he is in japanese. Now, I love Maddie Blaustein's performance of the scratch cat...HOWEVER listen to the japinese meowth, it sounds more like a cat trying to speak than anything else. I know, my japaniese is horrific, but man, it fits! Second thing, watching the movie, I dont hate ash as much, mainly because I don't hear his winny voice. But I realised something about his personality that pisses me off....he is walking around with a temper as hot as a babe in a bikini added to eight ninetails...and yet, he is far to nice/nieve to everyone....I want to punch him... (i left this out earlyer...sorry)

Let me get into the simple elegant things this movie slips in. Did you notice the old fashioned pokeball? A pressure release screw on a crude grey design. Holy cow, check that ****!!! Did anyone catch that kid's name? Sammy Oak? Did anyone catch the pokedex//Notebook reference. Holy Temporal Physics batman! Sammy knew Ash when he was a kid....but was absent in the time stream when ash got his first pokemon....The poke universe is making a strong claim here. Time cannot be altered, and thus they are fatilists. Kind of intresting when your entire universe hinges on evolution....

Second little thing they sneak (less so) by you, the birth of shadow pokes (in appearnce) the orre region is shown as being a future setting, this shows their existence earlyer.

Third thing, they mock the legend status in this movie. They bring in 100 some odd celebi at once...now let me throw this by you, are they all the same celebi or did they just confirm (again) the pokemon of illusion theory.
On to the movie content. They threw concepts to the people paying attention to the details. To the little snot nosed brats who just went to see the pogeyman movie (thank you wuddle) it was plot tastic approved for the sucker set....

Overall
B+ for the adult fans C- for the kidds, but they realy didnt care....

pekapeaka
shuddap or no gummy bears for you.....
sigh....
tiz a rouges life for me...

[edit: If anyone has any information on the bizzare grey pokeballs, and more about the time line in the poke universe, I would like to know and all. I would also like to add that this movie essentaly addresses the grandfather paradox; and goes in the self-consistency route wich is often seen as a very fatalistic view, which is very much a conservative religious veiw, if anyone cares to debate on this, or just discuss, you know where to find me]

Last edited:
Strype McClaine said:
Its that time again.

Time to take out the trash? Nope.

Time to water the plants? Nope.

Time to buy a new watch? Nope

Its time for another
Pokemovie review

Pika movie 4

I am not going to justify the actual title of this pika short with its actual name (something like pika boo?) Anyways, hide and seak, an OCD lavartar. A run away lawn mower. The shineing thing here is to hear the voice actor that did the totodile. Its freaking donald duck and you know it. I would rather watch cartoons with only todotile and possibly his three nephiews.....Much better than pika movie two, and better than the pichu brothers cartoon.
C+

Pokemovie 4
Celebi: A timeless encounter ; or Pokemon 4 Ever

My opinion of this movie might be better since I did watch it subtitled not dubed. Meowth greatly improved when he is in japanese. Now, I love Maddie Blaustein's performance of the scratch cat...HOWEVER listen to the japinese meowth, it sounds more like a cat trying to speak than anything else. I know, my japaniese is horrific, but man, it fits! Second thing, watching the movie, I dont hate ash as much, mainly because I don't hear his winny voice. But I realised something about his personality that pisses me off....he is walking around with a temper as hot as a babe in a bikini added to eight ninetails...and yet, he is far to nice/nieve to everyone....I want to punch him... (i left this out earlyer...sorry)

Let me get into the simple elegant things this movie slips in. Did you notice the old fashioned pokeball? A pressure release screw on a crude grey design. Holy cow, check that ****!!! Did anyone catch that kid's name? Sammy Oak? Did anyone catch the pokedex//Notebook reference. Holy Temporal Physics batman! Sammy knew Ash when he was a kid....but was absent in the time stream when ash got his first pokemon....The poke universe is making a strong claim here. Time cannot be altered, and thus they are fatilists. Kind of intresting when your entire universe hinges on evolution....

Second little thing they sneak (less so) by you, the birth of shadow pokes (in appearnce) the orre region is shown as being a future setting, this shows their existence earlyer.

Third thing, they mock the legend status in this movie. They bring in 100 some odd celebi at once...now let me throw this by you, are they all the same celebi or did they just confirm (again) the pokemon of illusion theory.
On to the movie content. They threw concepts to the people paying attention to the details. To the little snot nosed brats who just went to see the pogeyman movie (thank you wuddle) it was plot tastic approved for the sucker set....

Overall
B+ for the adult fans C- for the kidds, but they realy didnt care....

pekapeaka
shuddap or no gummy bears for you.....
sigh....
tiz a rouges life for me...

[edit: If anyone has any information on the bizzare grey pokeballs, and more about the time line in the poke universe, I would like to know and all. I would also like to add that this movie essentaly addresses the grandfather paradox; and goes in the self-consistency route wich is often seen as a very fatalistic view, which is very much a conservative religious veiw, if anyone cares to debate on this, or just discuss, you know where to find me]
and here's a shot from 1 of these movie's
cena.jpg
:cool:

The Only Decent Movies in my opinion were the first and the Entei movie that McClaine mentioned.

Goblin said:
listen up kid u should show me some respect cuase im your real father ,and i still remember the day when i ****ed your mom then we got u, and she treated u like a girl until u became a gay & that's one reason why i left her and the other reason was your mom she was totally a *****
Rofl:lol:

Im in no rush, but self advertiseing

COMMING SOON TO A WII CHAT POST NEAR YOU
Another poke-review.

Wish massi4h wasnt confined to that bogus wi-fi window. I've only ever battled him twice, and he'd make a great asset to the indigo plateau. =[

Back