Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

I'm rather excited, one of my "mystery projects" just yielded some insane results...

I was breeding a relaxed zero speed poke, well I got a great one, but then I also got, this...

Adamant 27 31 31 6 24 31
Relaxed 6 31 31 X 25 0

Holy cow, not only did I get an awesome relaxed man (pity the HP, but oh well), I got one that will look FABULULAS in a choice band, or even just holding some leftovers.

Drencer said:
People still post on here... wow...
(wait, wouldn't this be spam...?)
umm... Ahahahahahahahaha Brock Obama
... 0_0

Though, really, nobody's gonna' come back here.
whoa, i remember you >.>

~*listening to AudioSlave - Gasoline*~

Opon further review.

Captain Olimar: After talking with some freinds and a little testing, Olimar's power comes from the fact he has medium range in his attacks, and has some decent DOT moves (forward special), and good edge gaurd, Hes not bad, Pritty stout, I wont use him much.

Lucario: Owning the air like a true champ, Lucario keeps getting better and better to play to me, down special, the counter, Man, awsome.

Satoshi/PKMN trainer: I still like him, and after learning what squirtle's water [and mario's FLUDD] is for, it seems better, but not by much, just diffrent?

Sonic: Doesnt feel super fast to me, pikachu being faster, but sonic feels much like a blaze of attacks, dont get me wrong, I mean speed in just moveing, but well, sonic BOOM, thats about it....blue blur is just about my hero.

DeDeDe...aka 3D, I feel like he has the most potential of any new charicter...must learn....

Pit: why do I still give the angel some love here? easy, its fun to win vijeo games...and pit wins.

Sonic-Fast, weak, not much in weight but so fast, it doesnt matter. Hit 'n run.
Wolf-Slow, mid weight, weak(ish) but linkable moves. Win.
Pikachu-Got strong as hell. Down smash is a killer. Decent choice (just wish it wasnt fuxing Pikachu...) Side special sucks.
Dedede-Strong but incredibly slow and akward. His huge size sucks up every attack and hes not as "tanky" as Bowser. Also his recovery is slightly difficult to get the hang of but has good hight.
Snake-Pisses me off but I keep using him... His down smash FAILS and the Nakita is useless (so are the grenades). Other than that it's just a lengthy controll practice and you can master Snake. His jumping fails too.
R.O.B.-Fun to use but a but akward. His side special blows but his booster (kick?) wrecks the launching game. Good Pikachu and Bowser counter.
Olimar-I dont know if i'm just rubish but everything about him fails IMO.
Link-Got worse...=[
Peach-Improved =]

Currently working on gettinb music.
I find that the best way to get music is to turn item appearances on high but turn all the items off EXCEPT Sandbag.
Choose Fox and go to Final Destination on at least a 3-stock match against a human player (Dont controll P2 unless you're moving him out of the way)
When the Sandbag's start to appear, use Fox Illusion on them and eventually you'll get a CD from one of them. I dont end the match untill I get at least 3 CDs. Some very good music so far. Tunnel Scene (X) OWNS.

Strype, give me your SSBB code. You're my first brawl friend.

Interesting idea and way to farm music, so cool cool.

I'll post my FC sometime soon, when I get home, long crazy weekend, and crazy now (just busted a radiator hose).

Sleepy strype...

I just want to find a way to pull all the epic music from brawl and put onto my zune, so much of it is so, well, epic gameing history, sure with a serious Nintendo slant.

Oh, and

snake..
Snake!
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKEEE

I'd say that Link has weakened in strength and speed,
Pika- Got much better Down B is too hard to pull off though
Fox, his Fox Illusion's range shortened, so im using pit more often
Pit- pure win.
Marth- too slow for me, i use pit instead.
Lucario- just as good as a piece of win cake. owns the crap out of Zelda.
Zelda- just sucks now.... i hate it
Sonic- please go kill urself
Pokemon Trainer- Really, i expected him to be.. better, he has the widest moveset in the game but it takes too long to switch from ivysaur to squirtle, squirt's the best of the 3 tbh.
Olimar- WTF IS THIS!?? his attacks are crap, he is crap, yet people still use him, oddly enough
Mr Game and Watch- he just got too predictable
Kirby definitely improved in speed/strength, it pwnt Wolf once, (i was spectating)
Wario- just plain shitty
Toon Link- faster than Link (original) but much weaker too..
Falco- definitely Fox's better side.. it can flinch opponents with the Blaster, and Falco's Phantasm (like Fox's Illusion) is much faster than fox's and strikes before fox's ever will..
Ike- Pure Win, no wonder they put him in the game, thats the only real character that gives Pit a challenge..

I just love using Pit, he's, well.. godly to say the least..

Good sales pitchers

I might be tempted to buy the Wii for this game. (namely the pokemon factor)

Now that Im somewhat awake, I feel comfortable enough to say this.

Brawl, compared to melee is alot more ballenced.

Their are alot of ins and outs that we don't know about characters yet, until people learn and then share around. Every character can't be Mario, who is balanced in every way....consider back in melee, how we all thought, gee, ice climbers absolutely suck, then someone learned the character, learned de-synching, and then the character became godly. Their is a lot of personal opinion we take from game to game with us. I can't use peach. I just can't, and sometimes that forces us to have ill conceptions of a character like that.

Pit, is just one of the obvious characters, that is obvious to use, obvious strengths, and obvious weaknesses [fast, hard to interrupt,the best recovery, very light and falls easily] And then something like snake, who at first, felt horrible, garbage, and true trashy trash, but now, I realize, has an interesting pattern, and method to him, same with captain olimar, same with lucas, same with every character.

By the by, Sonic is one of the better teir-ed characters in brawl, and PK, if you cant stand him, you are completely failing at using him,
And PKMN Trainer, is just one of the deepest characters in the game, forcing you to switch (use it as a dodge) and letting you get away with serious shenanigans that zelda and samus can only dream of.

*sigh* Pokechamp, *shakes head*

Pikachu's dows smash is easy KOs in a group, Sonic owns, Zelda is a beast Link....oh nevermind. I'm tired of this...

Ditto w/Strype.
Ice Climbers rock but are far too light. Pit, (I hate the little ****,) is pretty ballanced I guess. Samus is a god, Zero Suit is quite unbalanced.

God WHY am I typing this...

Last edited:
It hasn't taken all the action, I still was trying to breed me a tyranatar, the sad thing is I'm still uncertain of the build to make, I'm just trying to pop out a jolly one...

Maybe the dragon dance one,
Maybe mixed and use leftovers instead of life orb....
Maybe The choice Band? Nah. Very rarely do I ever use a choice item...

Last edited:
Choice Items are not my favorite either but find on occasion I can make it work and as well as any boost Items with haze.

I've read some disadvantages to a dragon dance TTar, being the only reason i've strayed from it but it could be nice

I havent done anything with my Jolly TTar, let me know what build you figure out and how you'll protect yourself during your set up time. The leftovers over life orb sound better for a Dragon Dance if you can time heal, otherwise the life orb may be better under certain circumstances.

Back