Bosses for Super Smash Bros Brawl

I would like to see these guys as bosses:
K.K. Rool, King Boo, Shadow, Dr Eggman, psycho mantis and Crazy Kong would be awesome!

Vdogam3r said:
What boss?
Not a Chain Chomp,probably Big Bully....Cause I dont remember a chain Chomp....but I think Chief Chilly would be a better Boss than Big Bully.....and Bellum is a cool Zelda Boss(A Squid Guy) He could appear on the Ghost Ship....
Beramuu.PNG

Last edited:
Beramuu.PNG

what's it's abilities because i never got that far on Ocarina, I was only 7 years old and I didn't know what to do in that tree at the beginning. I haven't got the game now.

Dialga and Palkia together in a boss fight would be awesome.

Last edited:
i like the idea of team rocket and gary
never heard of the koopakids
what about team rocket but a big crowd like this
Domino2.jpg

it could be like multi man melee but it's pokemon. It would have a time limit and when it ends it goes to a cutscene

Last edited:
alexbel said:
kamek
sma3_kamek.jpg

blooper
Blooper.jpg

king boo
180px-King_Boo.jpg

star wolf and his crew
leon.jpg

wolf.jpg.w300h424.jpg

koopakids http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10132
Mario_Party_5921882048.jpg

team rocket
Team_Rocket2.png

gary oak (from pokemon)
Gary2.gif

mr.resseti (that jackass from animal crossing)
resetti_2.jpg
Blooper?No way......Hes the Protaginist,not the villen....and Mr.Resetti is a NO.
And thats a really gay Pic of Team Rocket cause its from the Show(I hate the show) But I like the Kamek and King Boo idea...

master hand should be the final boss that created the subspace emmissary. the polygon team from ssb can be a nice boss. and there should be a scene were a whole army of wire frames run after all ssbb characters. wireframes can be a boss too.

bosses

-mewtwo
-king cole
-kraid
-andrios
-bowser
-master hand and crazy hand
-ridley
-yoshi herd
-black bull from the F-Zero series
-king dede
-metal mario and luigi
-how about metal every character
-how about a giant, metal character
-how about a giant, metal hand:lol:
-how about blue eyes white dragon:lol:

theres alot of bosses that can be in brawl. im dont really care about the bosses. as long as master hand and crazy hand are still bosses, im satisfied. bosses are nice

Back