Boy wees on Wii, gets revenge!

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Frustrated four-year old left to play second fiddle to his brother's love of his new Wii games console got his revenge the way boys do.

Ellis Emsley weed all over six-year-old Danny's prized Nintendo Wii – leaving it water- logged and out of action.

Their mother Kerry, 25, said: 'It seems Ellis got fed up with Danny being obsessed with the Wii and refusing to play with him.

'He was told it was his turn on the Wii next, but he took it a bit too literally and used his secret weapon to sabotage the machine.

'Danny was speechless with rage, Ellis knew he had done something wrong and went and hid under his bed.' The £250 console was bought for Christmas following months of searching by the boys' father, Darren, 33.

The family from Fleetwood, Lancashire, are now keeping their fingers crossed that the 'accident' will be covered by their home insurance.

'It must surely be counted as a leak,' Mr Emsley said.

Source:
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=82117&in_page_id=34

I guess this shows kids will do whatever it takes to play the Wii.
I can only imagine what happened to the parents who couldn't find a Wii for their kids :scared:

If my brother did anything like that He'd get throw out of a window
Or I'd tie him up and wee on him. The kids ****ed up there because he'll NEVER get a chance of playing it now

Wii_Smurf said:
Or I'd tie him up and wee on him. The kids ****ed up there because he'll NEVER get a chance of playing it now

:lol:

If anyone stole my Wii, and I find them, I would murder him by throwing Wiimotes with the weak straps at him.

BOOM 'MOTE-SHOT!!

AceAlabama said:
:lol:

If anyone stole my Wii, and I find them, I would murder him by throwing Wiimotes with the weak straps at him.

BOOM 'MOTE-SHOT!!
Whoops! Hand slipped!
And again!
And again!
Sorry!
Sue Nintendo!
Sorry!

That'd be funny.
If my brother did that, I'd kill him. I really would.

I've got a feeling this family will get another wii directly from Nintendo. At least, that's what Nintendo has to do..

WOW! I never thought I would live to see the day that someone took a full piss on a Wii. Damn! This is a crazy world.

If my younger brother had done that to my wii. Id be posting this from a jail cell.

Wii_Smurf said:
If my brother did that i'd poison his food and make him eat spiders and cockaroaches until he dies puking.

nic7 said:
I've got a feeling this family will get another wii directly from Nintendo. At least, that's what Nintendo has to do..

Nintendo will only replace it due to hardare failure. I don't think it getting peed on is one of them. :yikes:

No, press in this way could turn really well in Nintendo's favor if they gave this kid a replacement wii.

nic7 said:

Why it's not their fault. And If they did. You know other people will piss on their Wiis to try and get replacements lol.
Im sorry for the dude who has to kart that thing out into the bin. Ya know with all the piss on it and everything

Note: How come to title isn't "Boy Wiis on Wii, gets revenge!" C'mon it HAD to be done, right?

Back