Official 'I got a Wii' thread

Got My 25th Anniversary Edition Wii

Hey guy's, well it's been 3 years but i'm back.

I must admit i went over to the dark side for a while, trying out both 360 and PS3, but to tell ya' the truth....i really just got bored of them.

If i'm not playing RPG's i've played a 100 times, i'm playing like the 1000th first person shooter to be released.

I really started missing the " FUN " of a Mario, Zelda and now Kirby and Donkey Country type games, and when i think about all the wasted money on the online memberships and the total cost of each new title being just over $65.00 after taxes compared to just over $53.00 for Wii titles.

Well i wised up, i got myself a new 25th anniversary edition Wii and a couple of games, and i plan on getting alot more, my wife and kids also enjoy the Wii more than the other 2 consoles.

So now i'm strictly a Wii only owner and proud of it, i'll check in now and then and contribute the latest on new Wii titles, as of right now, i'm picking up my reserved copy of Donkey Kong Country Returns tomorrow, and i can't wait to play it.

Then i'll be looking to get Kirby's Epic Yarn and Epic Mickey, so alot to look forward to for me this month, i'll check back in soon...later.

I've got my Wii last year, a present from my dad. Then I so excited!
Well, I have a plan to buy black ops when it's christmas holiday..

Nice, I'm not really after Black Ops, My main goal for Wii is Brawl and *prepares to get slapped* Build-a-Bear Workshop Friendship Valley (Yes I'm a Build-a-Bear Fan) :)

So after much debate, I decided to get my 9 year old son a Wii .. But then after thinking about it, I realised why should he have all the fun :D

So I am 30 and haven't owned a game console since I was 10 years old, and back then it was a sega master system 2. ... :D

We bought him the limited edition red mario Wii that only came out here in australia just in time for christmas .. so far he has played it to death ... :D

I got a Wii for Christmas in 2008 and it is pretty awesome. Especially with games like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metroid: Other M.

I've always wanted my very own Wii. I played my two brother's and my sister's Wiis but I always wanted one for myself. I finally got one in late Nov./early Dec. It's just a standard Wii but I love it. I've made sure that I go all out with it so I got games that I love, got all the free channels, got netflix!, and I'm just looking to make some fellow Wii friends. :)

Back