Official 'I got a Wii' thread

Is there anyone having issues with the super mario game???? the controller lights flashes rapidly even known the controller is sync, this only happens when i play the mario game only. any answers appreciated.:mushroomlife:

I've had a Wii for a while but recently rediscovered my love for everything nintendo, i had to wait a year before i could recieve mine though, had to get it to play the new games from the classic series, plus no other console offers the amount of classic games that the wii does in the online shop, amazing

Is there anyone having issues with the super mario game???? the controller lights flashes rapidly even known the controller is sync, this only happens when i play the mario game only. any answers appreciated.:mushroomlife:

Oh my God! You got a semi-bricked Wii! Congratulations, all the reasons why the Wii should be sold. :yesnod: (I personally think the Gamecube was worth it.. The wii is just... :(

I JUST got my Wii a couple of weeks ago. My first next-gen, kinda late to the party. Oh well, my PC's going to have to use it's hand for quite a while D:

I got my 2nd Wii today, after having sold my 1st one a few months ago to help pay for my new PC.

I got Super Mario Galaxy since I never finished it the first time around.

Took the plunge!

My wife, who is almost a true Luddite, asked me to buy a Wii so she could use the Wii Fit app with balance board for working out. We've only had it 2 days but I'm having a fun time with golf and tennis, two sports I don't play anymore due to health issues. Setup was super easy and it config'd to my wifi network easily. Now I'm looking for other, non-sports games to play, like RPGs. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

trob

Our third Nintendo Wii has just been set up in the household. My sister and I are fans of several games but are continuned daily usage of the Wii Fit game caught enough attention from our parents and their respective partners. So both parents have now purchased their own Wii for their bedroom with a copy of Wii Fit Plus each and we've been explaining how to get around it to both sides. Only one member of the family left without proper Wii experience besides the dogs.. We're working on correcting this. :wink:

Wow. It has been a while, I used to rape these forums.

I finally got a Wii.

Only took me 4 years. Lol. New Super Mario Bros Wii is great, Wii Motion+ is the real deal in Sports Resort! This site seems improved every time I check it.

Back