Official 'I got a Wii' thread

wii wii

I had the atari 5200 when it came out that new boy NES was unheard of. until I first played it in 1985/86. atari systems went away( after jaguar crap) and I have bought a nintendo system every time on the first day out. the only system I had to preorder was the n64. I even had the vitualboy which I still like and it still works. I currectly am using the dsi and wii together alot as the systems are finally working together as they should , ie: gh5 and the gh5 suport for sdhc cards that works without tranfering songs when playin
Our house has rebirthed and are playing mario cart like we did 3 years ago
wii resort( should of been onlion enabled)
and rockband 2 and guitar heros-4-5
and dsi flip note crazy
watch out dsi and wii may end up with voip soon , that would be cool using dsi from cal( homestate) and talking voip to the wii speak in texas( adopted state)

Got myne on may 19th 2007 but play it waaayyyy less than when i got it because i have a 360 now...

got my first wii yesterday!!! i'm probably going to devote my entire weekend to playing a bunch of games. can't wait!!

I can't actually remember when I got mine, I remember the day just not the excact date. I remember shopping round for the bestest price/package etc. I had 400 pound to spend, it was a bonous from college. I found a great package, the Wii, two controllers with two nunchuck and three games all for £220! Which meant I had a nice ammount to spend on games, and I bought a charger for the controllers as well, lol didn't want to have to keep buying batteries.

Now, I'm always on my Wii, I love it!

:wiimote: :nunchuck:

Last edited:
I can't actually remember when I got mine, I remember the day just not the excact date. I remember shopping round for the bestest price/package etc. I had 400 pound to spend, it was a bonous from college. I found a great package, the Wii, two controllers with two nunchuck and three games all for £220! Which meant I had a nice ammount to spend on games, and I bought a charger for the controllers as well, lol didn't want to have to keep buying batteries.

Now, I'm always on my Wii, I love it!

:wiimote: :nunchuck:

that's awesome!! what's your favorite game so far?

Got my first Wii a week ago. This officially replaces my second Gamecube I've been using for a year and semi replaces my N64, depending on how many more VC games they add.

Wii Sports is really great. I especially love the baseball game, although bowling is running close.

I've also downloaded Paper Mario, Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. (love Mario so much lol) and the Hudson pool game on WiiWare. Too bad the Gamecube controller doesn't work right with SMW, so I ordered a Classic Controller. I'll also be getting Link to the Past as well. I already have the GC Zelda Promotional disc so I don't need the other four Zeldas.

SSBB will be my first official game for it. Loved Melee and I can't wait to play this one. Might get Twilight Princess just to see how it works out with the Wiimote. I already finished the cube version last spring.

All in all, it's nice to finally have the Wii. I've owned the last four consoles and I feel complete now that I have this one. haha

:wiiconsole:

i have a wii, gamecube,8-bit from nintendo and psp, psone and another psp from sony and a whole lot of games to all consoles

wii from amazon

just got it in the mail, cant play it until christmas though since its a present my mom got me that i already know. but i love how it has no tape on the box so i did open it already

I got my Wii 4 days ago and I hate it already. It doesn't have a good flash player, and I hate the game settups. All in all Ibwould much rather have an XBOX360. Anyone want too trade?

I got my Wii 4 days ago and I hate it already. It doesn't have a good flash player, and I hate the game settups. All in all Ibwould much rather have an XBOX360. Anyone want too trade?

Give it time and it will grow on you. I agree that the 360 is better, but there are some solid titles on the Wii.

Back