Brain Teasers

using any number of these mathematic sybols/ applications and using these 3 tens:+,-,x,division symbol, = and 10, 10, 10, make it into the same as a analog clock with the hour hand just before 10 and the minute hand directly on ten. i know it sounds confusing, just ask me question if you dont understand what i mean.

ok so you have to use +,-,x,= or the divison symbol to change three 10's into the same meaning as a clock depicting 9:50. you can use any or all of both the symbols and the 10's

crazyman2 said:
using any number of these mathematic sybols/ applications and using these 3 tens:+,-,x,division symbol, = and 10, 10, 10, make it into the same as a analog clock with the hour hand just before 10 and the minute hand directly on ten. i know it sounds confusing, just ask me question if you dont understand what i mean.

ok so you have to use +,-,x,= or the divison symbol to change three 10's into the same meaning as a clock depicting 9:50. you can use any or all of both the symbols and the 10's
10 10 10
Put a '-' through the middle '1' to make it into a 't'
10 to 10 = 9:50

damn howd you know? very good you win! haha, but i actually put the '-' ont he top of the middle '1' so its 10 To 10 haha

i was thinking that two, but that riddle would be hard to google

Brawny said:
It's called google.

Hahaha, just joking Lew. I got some competition...if only I wasn't so busy >>
Ha, no way! I'm just clever! Plus I've saw most of these throughout my lifetime, it's just remembering the answers!

Alright, an easy one for you guys...

You have two pieces of rope. Each one burns for 30 minutes, you cannot count the time, and you cannot fold or touch the rope besides to burn it. You have nothing besides matches and the rope. You need to time 45 minutes, how do you do it?

A very respected member on my BB forum has that same avy, popert, except its green. He's really cool.

Back