Brawl friend codes 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Edit: No double posting.

I added you KenMac D 4385-0182-7088 Anyone can add me too

So we add each other then jus HOPE we'll be online at the same time to play? that sux, Everyone lives in different time zones, has different work/school schedules, etc. Anyone wanna try to arrange a day/time to meet online? Me personally, I'm in VA on eastern time. If you really tryin to get smashed up, holla at me. I'll make time for anybody. I been smashing seriously over 10 years, scouring the globe in search of defeat. Sumone PLEASE come destroy me, I'm so tired of winning Mac D 4385-0182-7088

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys add me!
nickname = yass
profile picture = petey the pirhana
friend code = 5415-5833-7712

just add me please, need friends on brawl!

I've added everyone in this page (page 22)

My friend code is: 0603-2966-6069

My name is: NIN

Please add me, Smash Bros is getting lonely :(

Last edited:
Please add me. I'm known for white Marth and red Ike,but I use others. I have added a ton of people so add me. Nickname-Ninja! My fc -5415-5757-1389 my Friend will add what I add. His fc-2237-5347-4711 his nickname-pkfn thank you I will add any new ssbb fc's added to this site

I've add everyone on the last couple pages including all of linku's people. I will add everyone else I see until I run out of space

I've add everyone on the last couple pages including all of linku's people. I will add everyone else I see until I run out of space
Please do not add linku or any of his people. He is no longer active (on this site). I'll add you later, if you added me.

Yo im looking for people to play SSBB online Lets keep the game alive! Lets get something going here! Add me - (Regis - 5112-3095-0129) Reply or PM with your codes so i can add back.
I will add u but I'm sleeping I play SSBB a lot but I got no friends in there when I come back from school so keep that in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back