Brawl Tournament

^Because they don't know how to properly schedule a match via online...but want to make themselves known anyway? It isn't surprising.

Envek's situation involves his opponent "not being UP for brawl in the tournament" rather than Envek himself, if I recall correctly.

Side note: 4 days left before deadline!

Another Side note: Are BR3N7 and Twilight Hero around? They aren't affected by the deadline since they already got one in, but they are up for a match now.

Last edited:
I don't know =/ well Twi is normally at the CoD group, dunno if he gonna post alot.

Yo guys count me out so Fraz can advance if he wants since im into melee now too lulz.
Im a full time soldier front player now since i prefer it to brawl.
sorry :/

Yo guys count me out so Fraz can advance if he wants since im into melee now too lulz.
Im a full time soldier front player now since i prefer shooters to fighters

sorry fraz :/

ok. pichu advances.

and yes Bio is right. 4 DAYS TO DEADLINE

if you haven't had your match then PM me with the reason.

and, again, Bio is right. Twi amd BR3N7 aren't affected by the time limit

Well, congrats Pichu. But this tourny has gone WAYYYYYYYY too long. I was ban then unban and still could make the date on time.

Well, congrats Pichu. But this tourny has gone WAYYYYYYYY too long. I was ban then unban and still could make the date on time.

LOL.

Goes to show you that these deadlines just might need to be shortened.

3 MOAR DAYES, GUIZE!!!!

I think 10 days is better. The soccer world cup even end faster than the first round brawl here! But I'll stick around because I joined and I don't like to just leave after joining.

THE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW!

PM me with the reason you haven't had your match. the second round deadline will be much shorter so go and either find your opponents or PM me

Lol i currently have no opponent maybe another advancement by default :D
EDIT: well actually there's three of us so maybe 2 will be paired up???

Last edited:
Back