Brawl Tournament

so shadow do i advance to brawling Bio?i cant wait!
get ready because here i come!

Last edited:
I'm curious: How are the matches with BOTH players absent going to be handled after the deadline? Will they both be eliminated?

I dunno, the one whose seen on brawl continues I think.

Hence why I said if both participants in the match have been absent.

I think the best way to get over this is to PM the participants in question, just to see if one of them pops their head in to declare themselves "still active" in order to advance.

That wouold be a good idea but if the more active member forgets to come on wiichat then the guy whose barely active could continue =/

That wouold be a good idea but if the more active member forgets to come on wiichat then the guy whose barely active could continue =/

You mean a "more active" poster in this thread forgetting to post again now while the "barely active" poster in this thread does decide to post now? Yeah, I guess that would be unfortunate.

If I'm reading your post right, you make a good point. Being the day of the deadline, I guess it's better to leave the responsibility entirely in their hands and do no PMing.

Last edited:
i wouldnt mind my opponents showing up.I'll just take them down.

-_- man i'm bust for the tourny...whose my opponent? Someone active? If so i'll drop out for em.

I know but im playing alot of other games and TBH I want a PS3 and resident evil 5

We aren't forcing your to continue with the tournament, man. If you don't want to feel obligated with Brawl or this competition, we would all understand.

Back