Call of Duty 4 Beats Halo 3 As Top LIVE Game

finally, something that proves that halo is overrated, waito go COD4

Well, Call of Duty 4 had so many people on it blew up the Xbox servers. It was down for weeks. And of course Halo isn't as good, sure I have it but any diehard FPS fan would know that COD4 is better..

But you dont see people still playinh CoD2 ..people still play halo 1 thats how much fun it is though cod4 is better than halo 3 rite now(i havnt played halo since i got it xD) halo will still be played until like 2020~!

Im guessing your just talking crap out your ass without actually knowing :D

People still play CoD2 alot :p Infact i was playing CoD2 alot before I bought CoD4, which was a few weeks ago.

Edit: Oh and Halo 1 was the best one when it comes to single player, by a long shot :)

Last edited:
pro gamer said:
how could it be possible! Call of duty 4 is one of the worst games I ever played.(along with gears of war)

Lol, sounds like a 8 year old...Halo is such a terrible game...I hate Halo now...Call of Duty have so much more depth than halo...Halo u start out with the same weapons while in Call of duty you have many weapons, perks, grenades etc.

T3kNi9e said:
Im guessing your just talking crap out your ass without actually knowing :D

People still play CoD2 alot :p Infact i was playing CoD2 alot before I bought CoD4, which was a few weeks ago.

Edit: Oh and Halo 1 was the best one when it comes to single player, by a long shot :)

Yes the still play cod2 alot ill guess about 1000 people play and halo 2 and 26k people logged on to halo 2 and played in the last 24 hours...

And yes u were playing it alot because it was better than cod3.but now since u got cod4 do u still play it as much

or are u just talkin crap out your ass :D

Yeh I wish they did too

Also CoD4 got #1 this past week again with Halo 3 2nd. Its looking real close, I wish Major Nelson could post a chart showing the numbers.

Nice avatar Storm, I watch The Wire all the time.

COD 4 FTW! I cannot bring myself to play Halo 3 anymore after buying COD 4, the only thing I don't like about it is the ranking system and the fact that you don't get anything for going prestige.

i rented cod4
it was realy fun and the 2 player maps are cool

Back