Call of Duty 4 Beats Halo 3 As Top LIVE Game

manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
157829-1-1.jpg

Based on global unique users connected to Xbox Live for the week of January 14, Call of Duty 4 is the most played game over Xbox Live. Halo 3 previously held the top spot since its release in August 2007. Before that, Gears of War was the most popular Xbox Live game. All three games are first-person shooters. Both Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 received GamePro's highest recommendation of 5 out of 5. We gave Gears of War a 4.75 out of 5.

I never thought that Halo would be in second place.
http://www.gametrailers.com/viewnews.php?id=5480

This the worst day ever.:mad5: :mad5: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

how could it be possible! Call of duty 4 is one of the worst games I ever played.(along with gears of war)

I have yet to play Call of Duty 4, but Halo 3 (in my opinion) is an awesome online game. Maybe this will last, maybe it won't.
Only time will tell.

Don't buy it! it is horrible! Halo3 is the best! Call of duty 4 only beat it for one day.

COD4 wasn't even that good. I mrean it was a quite good game but not amazing or anything.

I wonder how overrated Halo 3 really is. 0_o

Anyway UT3 is probably funner than both of them. :p

pro gamer said:
Halo3 three is the best game in the world!!!!!:mad5:

lol, calm down dude.

Halo 3 is an awesome game, but in my opinion not the best (only it's multiplayer is the best). Haven't gotten the chance to play UT3 yet so wouldn't know about it.

JAKE196 said:
COD4 wasn't even that good. I mrean it was a quite good game but not amazing or anything.

I wonder how overrated Halo 3 really is. 0_o

Anyway UT3 is probably funner than both of them. :p
cod4 was good, did you even play online? its hard to deny that quality of a game unless youre just not into first person shooters.
halo 3 isnt overrated really, over hyped yeah but its a truly great game, cod4 is just better apparently. (pro gamer.. just stfu)
ut3 is fun, but not as good as it is on PC (which still isnt even better than UT04...)

Back