Call of Duty 4 Beats Halo 3 As Top LIVE Game

Halo3 is a 7476566/10. It is way much funner.plus you can make your own maps.

Honestly I've never seen anyone make a map that was better than the devs so honestly I really don't see the point you want to see good map making look at Tony Hawk Underground

I can't really comment as I have not played either one very much

NO! you are looking at it all wrong. you can make maps that can be fun. not for killing other people. like you can make mazes and buildings.

pro gamer said:
NO! you are looking at it all wrong. you can make maps that can be fun. not for killing other people. like you can make mazes and buildings.
one question, how old are you?

Sovieto said:
cod4 was good, did you even play online? its hard to deny that quality of a game unless youre just not into first person shooters.
halo 3 isnt overrated really, over hyped yeah but its a truly great game, cod4 is just better apparently. (pro gamer.. just stfu)
ut3 is fun, but not as good as it is on PC (which still isnt even better than UT04...)
Yes i did play online and I've played online in UT3 and I was very average at both of them but I found UT3 to be a lot funner. I guess cause off the vehicles and the cool modes.

My best friend who is a UT veteran also thinks UT3 is the best one yet besides 99. (which was the original right? i really don't know.) but thats his opinion. I wouldn't know because I've only played UT3.

pro gamer said:
We are getting off topic.:mad5:
so? this is the underground section of wiichat, we know no rules

(JK <3 U MODS!!!)

just dnot go around posting about how great halo is because all you do is make yourself look like the 10 year old fool you are.

First time I played Halo I got 1st place. Then on average I would get alteast
3rd place or better. Im not saying Halo is easy because it has nothing to do with the game, people are always gonna be better than others. But even when I do good every game I still didnt find it as fun as CoD4 because it was just alot of running around and shooting. Reloading? Run and jump around! Stupid Rocket Launcher battles where everyone is jumping and shooting the ground. It just gets boring because there's no sense of strategic play. Then CoD4 just has alot of different features.

Back