Can anyone help me out?

Ashwii00

Nintendo Loyalist
Dec 27, 2007
IN
Wii Online Code
3080-8261-2528-7278
Hey all-

I have a hard time trying to pinpoint the problem my Wii has...but I will try to explain it to you to the best of my ability. Here is an example. I am playing SSBB in the Subspace mode...and from time to time, when I will enter a door into a new level my game will just restart. The Wii doesn't turn off but it will go back to the screen with the adequate game space instructions etc. Would this be a problem with my wii? The game? It has also restarted during multiplayer battles. I don't notice the system making any abnormal sounds...it just simply restarts...and its almost always when I am in the subspace mode and I enter through a new door to go into a new level. Any suggestions?

Sorry if that was hard to follow.

Foosoo

Banned
Feb 24, 2008
Currently in England
I understand what you're saying, but I can't see a solution. I'm guessing it is a problem with your disc, check for any scratches that may be causing the game to jump from certain parts in the SSE.

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
if at all possible maybe try calling nintendo and telling them, but then again they may need you to send in wii and said game :(

Latest posts