Can anyone help me out?

Ashwii00

Nintendo Loyalist
Dec 27, 2007
IN
Wii Online Code
3080-8261-2528-7278
Hey all-

I have a hard time trying to pinpoint the problem my Wii has...but I will try to explain it to you to the best of my ability. Here is an example. I am playing SSBB in the Subspace mode...and from time to time, when I will enter a door into a new level my game will just restart. The Wii doesn't turn off but it will go back to the screen with the adequate game space instructions etc. Would this be a problem with my wii? The game? It has also restarted during multiplayer battles. I don't notice the system making any abnormal sounds...it just simply restarts...and its almost always when I am in the subspace mode and I enter through a new door to go into a new level. Any suggestions?

Sorry if that was hard to follow.

I understand what you're saying, but I can't see a solution. I'm guessing it is a problem with your disc, check for any scratches that may be causing the game to jump from certain parts in the SSE.

if at all possible maybe try calling nintendo and telling them, but then again they may need you to send in wii and said game :(

Back