Capcom Resident evil 5 Wii Port

Graphics can't possibly play that big of a role in RE5. I would be satisfied with RE4 type graphics but on the wii and Online.

I guess I will get UC after reading about I don't understand why all these games ar coming to PS3 and 360 by '08 Wii will have 3rd party online as well

The Wii won't get RE5 because it doesn't support HD. 480p won't cut it for the game.

I think Umbrella Chronicles will be good. Just not RE4 good.

Hey, nobody yet knos the specs of the wii, dont count out wii's graphxs yet!
I mean it just came out a few months ago!:hand:

Well TP looks good, SG seems to look good, and u cannot lie that MP:3 does look nice.

Last edited:
tp doesnt really look that good...its gc graphics. It can do twice as much as tp on the wii or more because of the rumor of the 'secret' video card specs. Even if UC is an okay game i dont really care for it becuase it's not a new game really. I mean ya sure new wii controls but why would wii controlls matter in UC when you can add them to RE5?

You have any idea down grading the graphic engine and contemplating Wii controls would take?

Who knows, like RE4 did to the PS2, it could be ported later..but until then we have UC to tie us over. Which is an exclusive I might add.

Uh yeah Twilight Prince is brillant so I don't know what that other guy is talking about. Its absolutely wonderful graphically...esp on 480p. Once again the Wii was NO meant to be a graphics whore. Its meant to play games in a new and fun way.

Back