Character Cloud Strife (Fake)

wolf231 said:
I know but hopefully some how he gets in.
There is a posibility through Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (GBA). Although I can't see Squarenix going to Nintendo to ask if they can put one of their characters into the game (and if they did, they'd most likely get Sephiroth in there too - although I'm not sure if he's in Chain of Memories).

Personally I don't think SquareEnix would be a likely third party developer to implement a character into SSBB. Sega, possibly. Capcom, potentially. SquareEnix, probably not. Although I'd personally love to see Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall and Aeris (I'm sure all of them bar Sephiroth are in Chain Of Memories). Not saying it's impossible, just saying it isn't likely. Unless of course SquareEnix are in the process of remaking FFVII/FFVIII/Kingdom Hearts for the GC/Wii...

lol cloud does NOT have tentacles i saw that on solidus snake (fake) one...didu copy and paste it or something? anyways, pretty good...i thought up of something like this for cloud as well but dont feel like typing it all up lol :p

These Character Topics Are Getting Very Annoying!

Could You At Least Put Them All In One Topic?

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
lol cloud does NOT have tentacles i saw that on solidus snake (fake) one...didu copy and paste it or something? anyways, pretty good...i thought up of something like this for cloud as well but dont feel like typing it all up lol :p

LOL, well i changed it now but i'll tell you what happened. I went to my post of solidus snake to get some ideas of how i should set out my move set, so i read it all and i started making this post. It was late at night so i don't know what i was thinking.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
These Character Topics Are Getting Very Annoying!

Could You At Least Put Them All In One Topic?

Sorry +Maniacal=Maniac+, i didn't think these were getting annoying but what i think i0n should do is put them all together like you said.

Wiired said:
This is gettin outta hand.. almost all of these threads.. r simply just conversations between wolf231 and ganondorf234... then spamming? its getting really stupid now :mad:

ganondorf234 starts it.

Last edited:
ganondorf234 said:
well, sorry, you did it has well.

BS!!! you start it, i've made 3 threads about ssbb stuff (2 character threads and 1 item thread) and how may have you done 10 or something.

ssbmaster, thanks.

Back