Character Logos (interesting!)..

what do the people at the company have to lose by adding all of the melee characters the only ones that im positive nobody loved were dr.mario and pichu.

i couldnt stand mr game and watch, honestly? who throws bacon???

Mr Game and Watch is like the father of gameing =P

If you ever actually played his games you'd like him a lot more.

And I love his 2D animations in the 3D game, especially when he got the metal cap...so shiny...

world_b_17.gif

New logo added!

andrewguy said:
i'm just seeing what happens. the game will have over 40 characters, that's for sure. so look at the variety.
How can you tell?
I really doubt the game will have 40+ chars... :shocked:

o_O Didnt knew, the dojo only has 20 (snake got added today)
Friday updates are always cool ^^
Btw, why would you want Mr. G&W!? I can do better characters with Paint.

why not have him in? he's fun to use sometimes, seriously, in melee i always played as a random character(cause msot of the time i would be everyone i knew with my mains) and you need characters with that bring different elements to the game

I believe that every Melee original will be in there. I'm talking people like Ness, G&W, Marth, Cpt Falco, but people like Young Link, Roy, Dr. Mario, Pichu, Ganandorf (with his current move set) will all be removed. Although I do believe a whole new Ganondorf, worthy of his name will appear.

everyone from melee, which is 24 (except for maybe about 4). all newcomers in brawl so far (7)

so there's definatly about 27 players already.

Well I think everyone would prefer more newcomers, but I'd like newcomers AND vets, cuz it wouldn't take much extra work to do BOTH rather than ONLY putting a bunch of Newcomers in. Obviously, you want SOME vets, but I'm talking about even the clones.

Back