Characters you suck with

Dedede, Ganon, and Olimar. Dedede and Ganon are just too slow and Olimar is just tricky to use I guess. When mastered these characters could do some serious damage though.

For some reason I'm fairly good with bowser though.

Band geek said:
You can start as ZSS by selecting Samus and pressing Start while holding R (GC Controller).

Ok what do i use for Wiimote and nunchuck i tried the - button and the c and Z button

and i suck with Olimar and metaknight and all the others that are heavy weight except ganondorf!

I must agree with you Ganon is really really powerful but sooooo slooooow. Even it i was amazing with him i would not want to play with him because he is like a frikin tank.

I'm not very good with Peach or Lucario. And definitely not Olimar. He's my least favorite character.

Celeste said:
I'm not very good with Peach or Lucario. And definitely not Olimar. He's my least favorite character
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :frown2: :frown2: :frown2: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
how can you say that?!?!!?!?

Olimar is soooo not good when i play him. I think just ganondorf sucks overall, sorry. People are prob thinking "well that's because you aren't good with him". I suck with ganondorf, but even if i didn't i would still not use that fat@ss because Ike, Wario and Bowser are so much better than he is.

Ness and Lucas

Me: Oh gee I'm falling off the stage time to use my B-Up
Ness/Lucas: PK THUNDA
Me: **** I'M STILL FALLING THIS ISN'T HELPING

Im going to have to agree with Wii-Fi, I do not neccessarily suck with Ganondorf, it is just exactly what you said, he moves so slow people land like 10 or 15 attacks down before you can get 1, turn around and go for another one, it is rediculous, as for JigglyPuff, I played this friend of mine who is a noob online and he was getting angry becuase I beat him like 11 times in a row and I felt bad so he called me and said to ease up and let him win, I picked JigglyPuff and won lol i was cracking up but JigglyPuff is not my strong suit either lol

CocoSSBB said:
Probably any of the heavy characters (Bowser, DK, and King Dedede), sure, they're powerful, but they're too slow to do ****.
What Dk isnt slow. Ike much slower then DK
My worst charactor is wario. I cant do jack sh*t with him.

Snake by far is my worst character. I've said plenty of times in other topics why I can't stand using him.

Back