Child Arrested for Opening Christmas Present Early

elmo_999 said:
63 yr old GREAT-grandmother! damn, i'm 14 and my parents are 50 and 52!

Yeah, I'm the 4th out of 6 children and my mother is in her mid 50s as well.

I completely agree with the actions of the parents. The kid had a pattern of complete disrespect for authority. Opening the presents was just the catalyst that set it off.

At least these parents are doing something about their child then just letting him run around doing whatever he pleases. I wish more parents were like this.

My sis just had a baby, (OK, it was 17 months ago) sadly she herself is spoiled and she is spoiling her baby. Just today her daughter had a cup and when my sis tried to take it her baby started screaming so she bought it for her...I can't believe they actually arrested him. How old was he wonder?...

LOL he was 12 years old. LOL omg. all he needed was a good slap, like those puerto rican families mentioned above, taken the ds and hit him with it and then take it away from him. Now that's punishment. Arrest the kid if he was 15 but 12 is a little young. lol, geez the mother is 27 and she just called the police, parents are so easily willing to give up their children. Once it was believed that the child was a sacred thing, the mother and child unity. damn people, gotta get your priorities straight. Thats my 2 cents anyway. peace.

Back