George Obama Arrested: Obama's Half Brother Charged With Drug Possession In Kenya

So racist.

Weird.

Everyone is probably hating on Obama now.

Uh, not really... Love how no one sees blatant sarcasm on this forum anymore.

Why is this a big deal for Barack Obama. Doesnt matter what his family does, especially in a different continent. Americans didnt arrest George so this has no point to be made public. Obama didnt do it so why is he getting CRITICIZED. He didnt do it, so it doesnt matter.

He's getting criticized? I've only ever seen people simply laugh at the vague irony.

I giggled at the thought.

Can anyone find a link to any kind of criticism?
I don't think much, if any, exists. That would be so desperate. Even for the far right.

Idk i seen that he was gettin criticized on some website. I just forgot the site.

So some guy in Africa got caught with a single joint...

Why is this even in the news?

Because if your half-brother from Kenya, who you've met once or twice, commits some petty crime, it obviously means you're unfit to govern the country.

Eh, this isn't really called for, as no one is really criticizing Barack for it at all.

It's more of an interesting story about a guy related to the President, not a dig.

I wouldn't really consider someone having a joint on them an interesting story.

I know a lot of people who have joints.

Are they related to the President?

Perhaps...

Really I just think there are much more important things to report about in Africa, but this is the kind of stuff people choose to pay attention to.

Back