Chris Benoit Found Dead

MaxPing said:
Wrestling is obviously very popular in the USA ,can i ask why you watch it ,do you believe they really hurt each other or that they are just putting on a show and the outcome of each bout is already decided before they enter the ring?

I am not a fan of wrestling anymore, havent been for over 6 or 7 years now and I no for a fact that they hurt each other. They don't hurt each other purposely but that stunts that they have to pull off sometimes requires them to feel a little bit of pain here and there. It is true that the outcome of the match is decided beforehand, but thats why its WWE. It's "Entertainment".

Also, this should not be a thread to talk about details of what happened over and over again the first thread was probably enough. Until all the facts are out nobody should be speculating what happened, other than the authorities assigned to investigate the murders. This thread IMO should be to honor Chris Benoit for the man he was before this happened.

Benoit was a great man who many outside of the WWE, and numerous upon numerous in the business sought for advice. He did love his child and wife and that was very clear over the years, and it's a tragedy that something like this could ever happen in the world but it has.

I am not a religious person but I say to Benoit and his family RIP and may God be with you. You were a great man!

he was a great wrestler and a great person but i dont know what happened to him. Strangling his wife and beating his child then hanging himself in the weight room. doesnt sounf like him. RIP Canadian Crippler.

elmo_999 said:
he was a great wrestler and a great person but i dont know what happened to him. Strangling his wife and beating his child then hanging himself in the weight room. doesnt sounf like him. RIP Canadian Crippler.
why would he do that though, must of been a family problem.

chach said:

israel-125year-old-man-laughing.jpg

Thats brilliant!

chach said:
because people will buy them..

if you put this on ebay than ur a douche bag...just thought i'd let u no that ...and whoever thinks this whole thing is funny or that the shirts are funny you are also douche bags...****in retards

allstar2b87 said:
if you put this on ebay than ur a douche bag...just thought i'd let u no that ...and whoever thinks this whole thing is funny or that the shirts are funny you are also douche bags...****in retards

Who rattled your WWE Cage? You know Chris Benoit personally do you?

Bent_fishing_rod.jpg

miiguy said:
Who rattled your WWE Cage? You know Chris Benoit personally do you?

Bent_fishing_rod.jpg

i don't no him personally no, but its just very ****in rude and inconsiderate and something that only little children would do because they have no ****in sense in anything they do or any respect.

allstar2b87 said:
i don't no him personally no, but its just very ****in rude and inconsiderate and something that only little children would do because they have no ****in sense in anything they do or any respect.

You are aware you are talking about someone who potenially murdered his wife (who maybe innocent) and a child (who was definately innocent)

As a wrestler I admired him greatly, but as a father, I cannot condone the death of a child. Being a father myself, I could never imagine killing my son.

Get your head out of the clouds allstar.

head_in_clouds.jpg

Lol at the shirt Chach. But yeah, why on Earth are you sticking up for a potential murderer? Even if he was the most famous best wrestler in ze world (which he quite frankly wasn't), if he murders his family, namely his own 7 year old son, then why would you still want to support him and feel sorry for him? Just wondering..

Back