Is Mr. McMahon Dead Or Alive?

:mad5: LIES!!!!!! LIES LIES LIES LIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget about that BullSh*t i posted ontop, Mr. McMahon is fvcking alive and well! Damit!

But the sad news is, IS THAT, CHRIS BENIOT................. IS DEAD!
HIM, IS WIFE, AND HIS YOUNGEST SON IS DEAD!!
HOMOCIDE WAS THE CASE!
I JUST DONT KNOW WHY HE WOULD DO THAT!

HE was on RAW the other day
hes alive

i didnt read the like third line onwards but is this about the guy who apparently murdered his wife and son then comitted suicide? or something totally different.

It was first about McMahon, i made this thread, so now its not about Vince McMahon anymore, hes alive dammit................Chris Benoit unfortunately is dead, him is wife, and his son!
Word on google says, Benoit and his wife were fighting over the rights of his their son!

oright, i'm not into wrestling but someone mentioned bout him 2day but forgot his name.

Replying to original Post.. McMachons death was apublicity stunt and part of the WWE story script.

It is true however that Chris Benoit & family are dead..
In well a tragedy,..
Reading many articles., so far we are lead to belive. He killed his wife on the Friday, his son saturday and them himself late sunday.
During which time texts were sent telling people his address.. (Which in my opinion he was asking for some kind of help)

Never-the-less they didnt check on the home till Monday which is where they discovered 3 dead bodies.

A very sad loss.. Proffesionally and Personally to friends & faimly..

RIP Benoit Family.

Darkprinny said:
http://www.wwe.com/

watch the Video

Why did the camera pan out to view the limo

Why did the limo explode all at once

lol yeah, its just a hoax, wwe dothings like this when their ratings go down to get some viewer and you all get what i mean, of course hes coming back though, it would probably be on the news if he died, and yeah as darkprinny said, no one rushed in to help the guy

ZMOG
Spam

Also theres been a change in rules your not allowed to ask for rep on your sig

Back