Is Mr. McMahon Dead Or Alive?

CyanRussel said:
I wish i could believe!!

I mean what you guys are showing me, the picture of someone in the crowd saying, "Vince go Boom", or why did the camera go back a bit to look at the whole limo!!!

But i know you guys watched the vid, but it looks like to me, that this was a bad stunt!!!

First of all, you see vince acting stupid while he was getting into the limo, when finally got in there, he put his foot out, then put it back in closed the door, and the moment he closed the door the limo went boom!

(Thanks for your opinions anyways!)

Besides this may be to others (few), but others could hardly give a dam!!
I for one would be sad/mad, b/c their is no other person that is as funny as Vince, the way is looks and says SHUTUP!!!!!! Thats just classic!

So you actually think Vince is dead?

it's keyfabe, sorry vinnie mac fans, its easy to see this was a very badly done stunt. wwe.com wouldnt have the divas up on the main page, and the story would be on every news station even here in the UK.

this was a stupid way to write his character out, but hopefully someonemore charismatic will fill the void he has left *cough* Bischoff *cough*.

Terrible way to end such an awesome RAW, my bet is he'll be back next week.

yeah he isnt dead, hes the owner or whatever of wwe, it would have been all over the news. Not just wwe.com, another one of their storylines, like when stone cold got hit by the car, we didnt figure out who did that to him until months later. I hope it doesnt take that long to figure out who "killed" vince, but I cant wait for it.

And the draft was sweet, a very solid raw.
Draft is also not over, there is more this sunday on wwe.com.
But yeah Vince is not dead, just a storyline, man I cant even think of who they would have got to "kill" him though. It shall be a great surprise.

ciper said:
Did you even read my post? Its confirmed as fake.

Yea, i read it! Your right, i saw yesterday on somewhere on google that it was a fake, they did this on sunday and recorded it, put it on monday night raw!

coleman said:
So you actually think Vince is dead?

Nah, i was just saying, if he was dead, i dont think their would be anyone else to laugh at, Everytime Vince steps into the ring theres always something funny about it him, to me, its the way his face looks and the way he walks!!!

(By the way, why the hell does he walk like that!?!)

My fault for the DP but, who is this guy comtemplating Mr. McMahons death? Beck?!?!

Beck on call
By Mike McAvennie
Written: June 19, 2007Daniel Beck made it well known around the Raw locker room Monday night that he is leading the federal investigation into Mr. McMahon’s presumed death from June 11. But that only begs the question…who is Daniel Beck?

For the answers, WWE.com conducted a little investigation of its own, and unearthed some very notable details that make Beck himself a person of great interest…though not in the same manner by which TV authorities often describe a suspect.

The youngest of Geoffrey and Cecilia Beck’s three sons, Daniel Beck graduated summa cum laude from Berkeley’s University of California, earning a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Criminology and Law. By 1998 he had furthered his already-significant training at the Glynco, Ga., campus of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC), an instructional organization for more than 80 federal agencies. There, his refinement of techniques, methodologies and concepts relating to criminal investigation merited an “Honor Graduate of the Year” nomination upon completion of the Center’s Criminal Investigator Training Program (CITP), followed by its Domestic Terrorism and Hate Crimes Training Program (DTHCTP).

In 1999 and 2000, Beck warranted multiple commendations for his investigative work that tied a string of seemingly unconnected murders in Gainesville, Fla., to an illegal gambling ring that had crossed over six state lines. From there, details on his federal career, ranging from 2001 until early 2006, all but disappear. His whereabouts during that time have officially been deemed “classified information,” and “too sensitive” for public consumption. Such references lead one to logically assume that the investigator spent this period of time embroiled heavily in covert criminal or counterintelligence operations.

Since resurfacing as a field agent around mid-2006, Beck has been stationed in New York City, though it has been confirmed that his jurisdiction powers range far outside the city’s five boroughs. And Daniel Beck is using every ounce of his authority as he continues to gather information…information which will hopefully lead to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for this alleged crime.

This guy has been harrasing all the other WWE superstars!

He hasn't been proven to be alive yet?!?! I'm expecting some big event to happen, then suddenly his music comes on and everyone will be like MR MCMAHON, I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!!!!1111. I can see it right now..

I'll laugh if i ever see him again, but then again i'd be pissed b/c i actually have heart for peeps that die, and he just took my heart and crushed it with his stupid suicidal stunts!*

lol

Wiired said:
He hasn't been proven to be alive yet?!?! I'm expecting some big event to happen, then suddenly his music comes on and everyone will be like MR MCMAHON, I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!!!!1111. I can see it right now..

That most likely will be the case..

He's probably just gone on vacation..

CyanRussel said:
I'll laugh if i ever see him again, but then again i'd be pissed b/c i actually have heart for peeps that die, and he just took my heart and crushed it with his stupid suicidal stunts!*

lol
If you're being serious, remember it's just a character..

Nah, im not being serious, my heart will never be crushed by another man..................... if my gf broke up with me, i'll be crushed, but in the next 3-4 weeks, i'll get over it

Whoa some people just didnt see that it was a set up
Him devoting that whole eps of RAW to him self
The fact that there was no remains
Uselay the Limo drivers is in the car
The fact that the camrea man zoomed out before the explosion
Also how meny times have we seen them go out side to get into there limmos usealy there parked inside

Back