Chris Benoit Found Dead

I've never been a wrestling fan personally, so I'm biased against him completely. A couple of my friends are big into WWE though and they are torn over this. As one friend put it: "I respect him as a wrestler and nothing more."

I think thats the best perspective I've heard on all of this stuff.

sounds like this guy was a real jerk. how could anyone defend him? i dont get it? keep in mind i dont watch wrestling, i only watch "REAL" sports.

Earthworm Jim said:
sounds like this guy was a real jerk. how could anyone defend him? i dont get it? keep in mind i dont watch wrestling, i only watch "REAL" sports.

Ouch wrestling fake?..I had no idea.
And clearly you don't watch real sports with that picture in your sig.

allstar2b87 said:
if you put this on ebay than ur a douche bag...just thought i'd let u no that ...and whoever thinks this whole thing is funny or that the shirts are funny you are also douche bags...****in retards

You obviously can't read, or you would've been able to answer each of your questions...

Gosh I hate stupid questions

CantGetAWii said:
Ouch wrestling fake?..I had no idea.
And clearly you don't watch real sports with that picture in your sig.

i watch plenty of Real sports and ND football is about as real as it gets. i just never understood the entertainment value of wrestling; its stuntmen doing soap opera. why not watch UFC or any other real combat style sport.

Earthworm Jim said:
i watch plenty of Real sports and ND football is about as real as it gets. i just never understood the entertainment value of wrestling; its stuntmen doing soap opera. why not watch UFC or any other real combat style sport.

I understand your point Earthworm, let me try to explain.

I'm 28 and know wrestling is fake. My wife is 33 and knows wrestling is fake. What we love is the fact it IS a soap opera. Call it Dallas with a fighting sequence in the middle.

To appreciate HOW they capture the crowds, you have to watch a few shows in a row, you'll then see the "soap opera" unfold. Just like Eastenders, they build it up until a PPV which is the equivalent of the Christmas Special.

And no matter what you may dislike, seeing a 300lbs man somersault off a top rope is an athletic achievement despite it being fake, it is chorographied to near perfection. That's what wrestling fans appreciate. The same reason why people watch soap operas. You get to know the characters, storyline, beefs. Just like Lost, Prison break or 24, if you watch one episode, it doesn't make much sense.
It's just good fun.
Edit: and because the Wife fancies Kurt Angle.

Last edited:
SSBBFan101 said:
who cares? i hate WWE, its fake! if u want real fighting watch ufc!

charlie-sigh-769156.jpg

SSBBFan101 said:
I've respected everyones opinion til this day, when I'm gonna say you're a retard. That's got nothing to do with anything. A person murdering there wife and child, then themselves is a real thing, whether they're a part of wrestling or not.. screw it cba to continue, it's just obvious shite I'll be saying anyway that you just don't seem to understand.

SSBBFan101 said:

If you want real fighting you wouldn't be a Smash Bros fan. You just slaughtered your own point.

Dang, Benoit was awesome. Another great cruiserweight lost. R.I.P :(

Back