Classic Conflict Game Mode Discussion

IGGUS

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2010
NYC
I see a lot of conversation mixed into other threads about Game Modes and thought why not have one for each type. Could be a good way for us to plan out a game, or nice to differentiate the team work needed between Black Box and GoldenEye, etc. Enjoy!

-IGGUS

(BTW, I have tried to play but yet to find anyone to play this mode against. If you're thinking about it, please PM me or post here so we can play!)

Ok not sure how that would happen but feel free not to use either!

Anyway again, anyone who's unlocked classic conflict I'm up to play anytime!

No its just a good way to spam imo.

GEEZ....be nice Prinplup:yesnod:

But as you said I really don't see much of a point behind these "Game Mode Discussion" threads. But I see that your an eager member and Goldeneye fan so Lets try to resolve this. When you make a thread it should have a clear purpose, the intent of a thread is to get a good discussion going. But here you haven't introduced any question or interesting topic of discussion. Your thread is about the equivalent of someone walking up to you randomly saying "Hey...how about that football!....yeah!" whereas it would be a more interesting discussion if the person says "Hey, the Carolina Panthers have the first round draft pick. They need a defensive end BAD but they also need a good quaterback. With Cameron Newton as one of the hottest college quaterbacks in recent memory to enter the draft what do you think they should do?"

So I can tell you now that these threads will inevitably float to the bottom of the page and stay there, I was online when you made the first thread and kinda cringed when you said "We should have one for every game mode" I was thinking...."he wouldn't" but sure enough you did. But that okay, we all make mistakes on thread creation, it happens. So just forget about these threads and move on. Please enjoy the rest of your time here at Wiichat.

Back