COD4 Thread

So yea, took about a week off and finally got back to my decent form, just went 24-1 on Showdown in Hardcore Team Deathmatch, started the game 23-0 then ran out of ammo and while I was trying to keep it going with my deagle I got sniped of all things on Showdown. I think I'm going to call it a night on that one, anyone else playing pretty good?

blueovalboy7 said:
So Sovieto, what is your team's clan rank and level? For instance we're 207th, with a level of 11. Also have 15 members. (Though only 8-10 play)
you got me beat there, were like lvl 9 and 500th but i have a disclaimer. were not really focusing on gamebattles. we got in mid-season and had a tourney to do. since we won that tourney were taken a break and probably going to focus on next season, if we do gamebattles even.

also

i got all my golden weaponso 100% legit Chea!!!!!!!

Well it was really only about 5 of us playing matches for the last month or so, mostly 3v3 matches, we also started late, but I have a few members who will end up playing 4-6 matches each night, so well whatever. We lost half of our members to RSV2, so I doubt we'll be playing too much anymore.

Congratulations on getting all your golden weapons, I currently have, the golden desert eagle and that's all.

Speaking of Golden weapons, I got the AK, shotgun and Desert Eagle. Though I did cage matches for my AK, other than that everything was legit. I'm going to try to get the Dragonov golden the non-cage math way.

Yea, cage match is good for trying to get all your gold weapons, but it does cheapen it a bit. I dunno, I just don't really care about the gold weapons, especially when the rumor is that they will be adding more prestiges. I would really like the new maps though, I'm bored out of my mind with Vacant and Downpour, and Wetwork.

blueovalboy7 said:
. I would really like the new maps though, I'm bored out of my mind with Vacant and Downpour, and Wetwork.

You named like 2 out of the 3 worst maps, haha. But same here, I know them all of by heart and most of their glitches and such. By the way, what's your favorite map? Mine has to be either Bloc, or District.

blueovalboy7 said:
I'm on a doubles team with my buddy, maybe we can set up a match one of these days.
lol, no thanks. i dont need my ass handed to me. besides i never actually set up a match or anything yet so idn what im doing. not sure my friends officially on the doubles team either.

Haha, don't let the gold cross intimidate you. If we play regular I'm sure you would have the upper hand and hardcore us, so eh sometime...

Floydd said:
You named like 2 out of the 3 worst maps, haha. But same here, I know them all of by heart and most of their glitches and such. By the way, what's your favorite map? Mine has to be either Bloc, or District.
My favorite to be honest would have to be Showdown or Crash, with a close 3rd going to Backlot, I like the maps that are lighted well.

Last edited:
No way! Bloc is the worst map by a country mile! Unless u have a love for the sniper...

I rather like the Shipment or District.

Heyy wii ron! Haven't seen you in a while!

I'm at my mothers this week so I'll be around on COD4 for at least two days, probably Sunday evening onwards =]

Wii Ron said:
No way! Bloc is the worst map by a country mile! Unless u have a love for the sniper...

I rather like the Shipment or District.

Nah Bloc is cool, it's easy to stay clear of snipers. I hardly get killed by snipers on that map.

T3kNi9e said:
Nah Bloc is cool, it's easy to stay clear of snipers. I hardly get killed by snipers on that map.
It's just that 60-70% of everyone who plays that map snipes, and it's boring. I don't like the layout too much either. I mean it's fairly decent for Search and Destroy, but it sucks for any other game type.

blueovalboy7 said:
It's just that 60-70% of everyone who plays that map snipes, and it's boring. I don't like the layout too much either. I mean it's fairly decent for Search and Destroy, but it sucks for any other game type.

I don't mind having Head Quarters battles, and TDM at Bloc. But I do agree it's better for Search & Destroy. And I've never used a sniper at Bloc, I use a G3. But again I agree the majority of people snipe there.
I also like District for Search & Destroy, it's a good map.

blueovalboy7 said:

Yea, I know they snipe, but it's so easy to stay out of their sights. I just go around and never go in the middle of the map. Mostly try to stay indoors and take out people in there. Also if they are outside sniping I try to backdoor them.

Back