COD4 Thread

I've started playing the campaign, and I'm pretty disappointed. :/ I prefer CoD2 and CoD3. But I'm sure online will be great, so I'm going to try it now.

Edit: I'm disappointed in the online too. :/ It just isn't as fun as other FPSs. And I suck very badly, which I'm sure Jay can vouch for. (I was matched with him for my first two games)

Last edited:
paintba||er said:
I started playing on free for all, and its a lot more fun now. I've got 1st place in every free for all game but the first one. :) I am playing against very low ranked people though...
so you don't hate it!

yeah I'm kinda afraid of getting owned online. . . I think I'll be ok once I beat it a couple times though.

But now that I got it my 360 is dying. :/ I just put Halo in (my brother and his friend wanted to play me on it over Live) and it told me to put it in a Xbox 360 console. :S I had to restart it four times before it started working. :mad: Now I want to kill Bill Gates even more than usual.

paintba||er said:
But now that I got it my 360 is dying. :/ I just put Halo in (my brother and his friend wanted to play me on it over Live) and it told me to put it in a Xbox 360 console. :S I had to restart it four times before it started working. :mad: Now I want to kill Bill Gates even more than usual.
*sigh* yeah I'm not gonna get a 360 because it's so unreliable. . . it's a shame since it has so many good games.

paintballer, dont encourage that kid.

yeah, i would have gotten it for my PS3 as well except the clerk at gamestop said the PS3 version was currently having online issues that would be solved with a patch eventually? so i just got it on 360. im glad i did though because i enjoy achievements even though my gamerscore is shitty lol.

paintba||er said:
That happened to me and i had to get a new 360 but gamespot gave me a new one :D

If you've been playing halo a lot, its going to make the transition difficult, but once you get used to COD it's so much easier.

Senses: Each of those icons is what you get once you get to level 55 and then loop over to the next "prestige" some people like Sovieto choose not to go prestige, but I don't like my XP counting for nothing, so I just keep going. Once I can get to the 10th I'll worry about getting all the gold guns.

Back