Tecmo
The Game Factor
THQ
TOMY
Tuna Technologies
Ubisoft
Vivendi Universal Games, Sierra Online
Warner Bros. Interactive

Poor PS3, no one is seen it :( :zzz: it makes everyone be... happy for the Wii! :) :D

Nice. The more third party support the better, as long as they don't just put out shoddy ports. I hope they'll support the VC as well.

Arcadium said:
Poor PS3, no one is seen it :( :zzz: it makes everyone be... happy for the Wii! :)

Huh? :confused:
Pretty much everyone on that list will likely be supporting the PS3 as well...

Are u living under a rock? PS3 just announced that they shipped 10,000 dev consoles...

I read in GamePro(AUS) that the Sony and Microsoft both say to get there console as well as a wii hmmmm...

Nice list, great to see all the 3rd party support coming the Wii's way.

Wii is gonna be the subsidary console for every buyer of a major console (360/PS3)
It will probably sell more consoles than either of those companies due to price, hopefully availablility, and innovation
Despite this, i believe that Nintendo's Revenue will be the lowest of all of the console. Not profit, revenue.
Microsoft is selling at great losses and has billions of dollars of revenue when it comes to the xbox360. Hundreds of Millions of losses.
PS3 will sell at a loss as well. Probably same story as xbox 360.
Wii on the other hand:
not sold at a loss

THat's a big difference. M$ and Sony are competing for a market by competitive pricing...well sony not so much...(600$) They will lose a lot of money. M$ ended up losing money on the xbox, but they feel it was worth it to gain a positive foothold in the industry and eventually post major gains. If that happens with 360 remains to be seen, but i have a very very very positive outlook on the xbox360's success.

Wii on the other hand has created its own market. Something new and original that won't compete directly with M$ or Sony. Anyone who says that Nintendo is even TRYING to go for the same market has lost his marbles.

Wii will not sell for losses, game sales will be good, acessories, etc.
Nintendo will be starting at 0$ and working up, where as M$ and Sony will be starting at -$billions. (console losses, R&D, etc.)

Nippon Ichi = Qualaty rpgs
SNK =qualaty games
Hell yeah

Wii is already doing better than the Gamecube in terms of support. This means the REVOLUTION has only begone!!!!!!!:lol:

The reason Nintendo gamecube didn't do good was third party support, the Wii has that, it is also really only competing with itself, since the price and features set it apart from everything else. Nintendo has even stated this console is not next-gen because it isn't a predecessor to anything else.

I think the only reason was the PS2 and XBOX piracy... here we see more piracy games than originals... ah and the GCN CD's could not piracy them cause the format... but finally they could... now the GC is selling more.

If I remember correctly Nintendo aren't using DVDs, but a slightly different format. if so I don't think there'll be a lot of piracy.
Arrr! :lol:

Back