Sniper Extraordinare
Jan 30, 2009
Tallon Overworld
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Conduit Revival

bring all of the secrets that you have found in The Conduit

i found in Bunker 13 a pile of gold addressed to "Draco"

I found out that theres a never ending stream of threads for this universally slated game.

Damn we cant even get away from it in the NONE WII SECTION

dude calm down

you dont have to post on this thread you know

considering how amazing it loooks and its decent frame rate
it is worthy of praise

dude calm down

you dont have to post on this thread you know

considering how amazing it loooks and its decent frame rate
it is worthy of praise
If good graphics made a good game I wouldn't be going to Retro Reunited.

The game's alright for a system like the Wii. If released on the other two platforms, it would of been at best, mediocre.

The game's alright for a system like the Wii. If released on the other two platforms, it would of been at best, mediocre.
Thats very true.
Just started playing it and its decent and multiplayer is pretty fun,but WAYYY too many glitches (and hackers)

Hmmmmm
A bit of mod trickery has happened

I've heard the online is glitchy and not worth it. I might get it for the story if I find it used for cheap.

On the elevator in the Lincoln mamorial, the one near the infirmary it said inside the elevator danger high vaultage lol

I've heard the online is glitchy and not worth it. I might get it for the story if I find it used for cheap.

The story is short but freakin awsome i just finished it last night i was Yeah at the credits,they make it sound like part 2 is coming

Yea, secound one should have these 4 things:

tanks, vehicles

online capnion (ofline too)

map packs

talk to strangers (which nintendo will never allow)

Talking to anyone signed into your game. If you enter a free game with people from around the world, you can communicate with everyone there regardless of association. I'm personally indifferent about free open communication due to the copious amount of ****-talking I hear. They talk worse than they TYPE!

Back