The Official Conduit Friend Code Exchange

Conduit Codes

Waz-up! BillLarsen herewanting some Conduit friends to battle. I dont have Wii Speak just yet, but am planning on getting. I've been playing online for a month and almost got to gold. My Conduit # is 3738-8822-8182. I want to try the team matches, and find where the hell the board secrets are. Text me. I also have Metroid 3 vouchers.:cornut:

Looking for friends to add. Seems like many of my original friends have stopped playing and im looking for new ones. Pm me or reply here and ill add. Thanks.

letzplay com on!

:wink::wiiconsole: my wii code! 4026-3376-4049-2572

the conduit 1806-2315-3226

:sick:send me a friend request,we can play call of duty modern walfare,mario kart or what ever

ADD me! valid code

my wii code! 4026-3376-4049-2572

the conduit 1806-2315-3226

:sick:send me a friend request,we can play call of duty modern walfare,mario kart or what ever :wiiconsole::wink:

Tonight, I will add the following on my Conduit Friends list, since I had restarted the game from scratch:

antbest1, prinlup, 4realboy, kidcntlose, jkrswild, ant666, dusty2086, treday, LightUp33, Roger"SiK", and Jamie-mc-.

I will add the following to my Conduit friends list tonight, since I had to restart the game from scratch:

antbest1, prinlup, 4realboy, kidcntlose, jkrswild, ant666, dusty2086, treday, LightUp33, Roger"SiK", and Jamie-mc-.

Last edited:
hey conduit players, i have wii speak and will be posting my counduit code here tomorrow so watch this space! i'm from the uk

Back