Corrupture

you get to uni, but then you realise that skipping high school has left you very dumb and unexperienced. So the lectures there kick you out immeddiantly and you are left on the street with no money or life
(i didnt mean it seriously!!)

i wish that i could time travel to the release date of the wii

The time traveling sequence is unstable and it transports u to the civil war era right into the middle of the battlefield, leaving u dead w/ 100 bullet shots in u.

I wish that the wii ended up having better graphics then the PS3, but costed only $100.

Wii is better graphics and is only $100 but because of the cheap poor quality parts it explodes in your face leaving half of the wii sports disc lodged in your forehead.

I wish i had a pony that pooped out gold

you get one, but then you cut it open thinking it had all the gold in the world inside it.
It has none and the horse died, pooing no more gold, you die of grief.

I wish i was richer than bill gates!!

you become richer than bill gates but you become so rich that bill gates hired an assasin and his team to steal and burn some of you money

i wish for golden sun 3

(Some money?)
They say it's going to be the greatest gamme ever created and that it will be the only game ever to be played w/ a virtual reality helmet, gloves etc. But as it's getting loaded up to be shipped off around the world the earth's layer of lava explodes and destroys the world.
(it's more than u asked for but, wutevvaaaa)

I wish I could do anything I wanted

you can do everything you wanted, including blowing up the world which you did:)

i wish i had a very large deposit for the wii!

(but I wished I was invincible, ha!)

U get it, but u drive 100mph to the store becuz ur so eager and all the money flies out of the car and gets burned by the trail of fire u left in ur wake.

I wish that a 3 new SSB's game out launch day and it took at least 1yr. to beat each one

you get your wish but each game is the same except for the last boss and 1 character so you get severly disapointed that you just waisted 3 years playing the same game.

i wish that my wish's would never end badly

You find yourself unable to die, and are forced to watch everyone you love grow old and eventually die. Many eons pass and eventually the heat death of the universe occurs, yet you still remain. You eventualy relize that lots of bad stuff has happened, but that the wish has not and will never end.

Enjoy your eternity of solitude!

I wish to weild the very power of the gods themselves.

You receive these powers but you are unable to control your power and you end up destroying you and all that is humanity

I wish for a cake

you get i cake but didnt realise it was one of those ones that explode until you crammed your head into the icing.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
you head splatters all over the room like in resi evil 4. :)

i wish that i the power to rule the world

U got the power to rule the world but u overused it and u become the worse tyrant to ever live, causing the world to hate u. Armies come destroying ur household and burning u and ur family alive and put ur heads on spears in a museum.

I wish everyone here was the same age as me(14)

Leviathan said:
You find yourself unable to die, and are forced to watch everyone you love grow old and eventually die. Many eons pass and eventually the heat death of the universe occurs, yet you still remain. You eventualy relize that lots of bad stuff has happened, but that the wish has not and will never end.

Enjoy your eternity of solitude!
i didnt say i wish my wish would never end. i said i wish my wishes would never end BADLY! as in, they wouldnt be corrupt.

anyways back to the game,
you get your wish and everyone turns the same age as you. however the people who were older sudenly loose any memorys they had then they were older and this includes iON and now the forums go to crap and turn into another playstation fan site

i wish i could never feel pain

you dont feel pain. But then you dont realise that there were a hundred knivves in ur back until you saw the blood. You slip in it and die.

I wish that i can be a programmar for nintendo and make awesome Loz and other games

Back